Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 19-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
drracing108
au1xlsv8

Default bodykits?

Hi,

A mate of mine has just bought a 2007 Focus tdci and wants to know if/where he can get an xr5 style body kit,

Anyone have any idea's?

Cheers,

David

Old 19-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
In Focus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: bodykits?

A few options here.

http://www.european-parts.net/catalo...93581e4cbe9a30

Hers: 2020 Ford Puma JK: 1.0 Ecoboost 3-cylinder, 7-speed DCT in Frozen White.
In Focus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
drracing108
au1xlsv8

thanks for that mate, ill pass it on to him
Old 19-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: LS Focus PCV Valve & Hose replacement, a very detailed write up with photos. 

And these guys do them in Sydney: http://ssv.com.au/
DZFord is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

SSV are pretty good
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Here's another www.carmate.com.au

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
sysh
A few screw loose

Was thinking of getting this for my ride. any of you guys know of any good shops in Melbourne doing bodykits etc?
sysh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
ConradP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Here's another www.carmate.com.au
Now I want the full RS kit D: damn you
Old 26-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #9
Nolz

I wouldn't mind a front lip. Some of the aftermarket companies in the states have great gear. Hopefully the local lads will be doing something soon.
Nolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Quote: "Now I want the full RS kit D: damn you.

Go on, you know you want to!

David, I JUST noticed your location (NT), is who you're enquiring on behalf of up there too? You'll have to factor in p+h costs if that's the case.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
ConradP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Quote: "Now I want the full RS kit D: damn you.

Go on, you know you want to!

David, I JUST noticed your location (NT), is who you're enquiring on behalf of up there too? You'll have to factor in p+h costs if that's the case.
If I had the 1.2k to buy it all then the extra 1k or so to get it painted I would in a heart beat.