Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2005, 10:23 AM   #1
WASACL
Phat-Euro

Talking More Mods!

Hey guys... Just thought i'd give you an update on some of the mods i have just done.

New gear knob. I cut about 1cm off the thread and put on a new Momo Alloy/Leather round knob. Looks good, feels even better!

Rear Fog to Reverse Light conversion. Got Ford to conect up my fog light with the reversing system. No longer works as a fog now. Cost me $70 just for the labour! Bastards!

Replaced headlight bulbs. Replaced headlights with new Phillips Crystal Vision Bulbs for Headlights and Parkers. They have a blueish sort of really cool tint to them and they are brighter then the OEM ones too boot!

Finished wiring up Clarion APX400.4 amp. I connected this 4 channel 400watt amp to go between the head unit to the speakers. I little bit better sound but i knew that it wouldnt show its true value till i got my new head unit. Fair bit louder and sharper. But due to the fact of still running off stock headunit with no RCAs the signal feed down low has got abit of signal noise though the speakers. And to top things off i had to fix my earth signal after ford did the service on it cause they must have ripped it out! Grr!

Other then that it has been cleaned about 4 times already this week bumper to bumper. With so much more time on my hands since my Girlfriend (now ex-Girlfriend) Cheated on me it has been made spotless. I even spent 4 hours yesteday giving it a full interior detailing included a steam clean!

Anyway i just thought i'd give the Euro Boyz abit of a update!
Now all i got to do is figure out how to update my profile of the euro site!!!

Russ

Last edited by WASACL; 20-01-2005 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Spelling like a 5 year old!
WASACL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post