The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-04-2020, 01:44 PM   #1
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Nsw - Victorian border

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss351290 View Post
Best stay at home I think. Thanks for advice everyone.
Good call mate, mexico is too unpredictable at the best of times, worse under this current situation, police state and all, rogue premier make for border signage should read enter at own risk
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #2
minheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Good call mate, mexico is too unpredictable at the best of times, worse under this current situation, police state and all, rogue premier make for border signage should read enter at own risk
At least the Vic government didn't let the Ruby Princess disembark its payload of virus. What a fool the NSW health minister looks with his responses to date and what a shambles they have created. Andrews is ahead of most of our pollies in dealing with the issue. If you want to see what a police state looks like read up on the Philippines where they will shot people flouting the rules.
minheim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #3
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by minheim View Post
At least the Vic government didn't let the Ruby Princess disembark its payload of virus. What a fool the NSW health minister looks with his responses to date and what a shambles they have created. Andrews is ahead of most of our pollies in dealing with the issue. If you want to see what a police state looks like read up on the Philippines where they will shot people flouting the rules.
yep from one extreme to another agreed.
Poor L platers.
Hazzard should be sacked not that will bring back those passed and satisfy those poor families effected.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #4
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I’d be sure there are plenty on here with multiple “jobs” - not out of cussedness but through necessity or just how things have developed. If buying a car to part out or resell is one established income stream, then fetching it is part of the job...

I’ve a formal letter from a client requesting me to thoroughly inspect a particular car 250km away and acknowledging this is part of an overall paid engagement - find a car, register it and have ready for their post quarantine life in Australia. Normally I wouldn’t bother with this level of paperwork but don’t fancy a 500+km round trip with added hassles.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: