Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2020, 12:35 PM   #1
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Yeah the Yanks seem to have the idea,don’t worry about food or clothing etc,just make sure you have plenty of guns and ammo.See they are limiting purchase of 9mm ammo to 100 rounds per person.Number 1 why do they need guns anyway.Number 2 why would they need 100 rounds.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #2
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
Yeah the Yanks seem to have the idea,don’t worry about food or clothing etc,just make sure you have plenty of guns and ammo.See they are limiting purchase of 9mm ammo to 100 rounds per person.Number 1 why do they need guns anyway.Number 2 why would they need 100 rounds.
maybe .... coz just in case the first 99 dont kill the virus

and with the tinfoil hat placed on firmly now
the comments that china needs to admit blame and what ever and trump saying no ones to blame

maybe just maybe with the negotiations that were going on with the US and China prier
maybe the US had manufactured this virus and had a certain agency release it in China , well certain big US corps are bolsters the US economy
well as said others had put up their theory so with my tinfoil hat on i will to

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 28-03-2020, 01:23 PM   #3
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

and as ive on occasion been known to be wrong
so i am ti this as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
maybe just maybe with the negotiations that were going on with the US and China prier
maybe the US had manufactured this virus and had a certain agency release it in China , well certain big US corps are bolsters the US economy
as ive just had a nice little chat with some nice people that had just by chance knocked at my door and gave me the info that this was not the case at all
so i retracted the comment made and deem it to be false

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 28-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #4
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
maybe .... coz just in case the first 99 dont kill the virus

and with the tinfoil hat placed on firmly now
the comments that china needs to admit blame and what ever and trump saying no ones to blame

Trump has said it is the 'chyna' virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...jing-escalates
Old 28-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #5
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
Trump has said it is the 'chyna' virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...jing-escalates
so ?

which could also make a conspiracy theory seem more valid to some

by my comment as i tried had to do so was a so tongue in cheek reply (and thats why i made the second post as fast as the first) to some of the posts made here and comments made in them and to be taken with no validity at all

Old 28-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #6
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
so ?

which could also make a conspiracy theory seem more valid to some

by my comment as i tried had to do so was a so tongue in cheek reply (and thats why i made the second post as fast as the first) to some of the posts made here and comments made in them and to be taken with no validity at all
Hey right or wrong Trump has, and will lay this on China, i may have taken your post a bit out of context, read it fast.
Cheers.

Last edited by five 7; 28-03-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:44 PM   #7
Sioso
irregular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
As much as I hate to admit it, if I was in America I'd stock up on guns and ammo also, I don't want to be the guy up the road with plenty of supplies but no firearms to protect it.
5 users like this post:
Old 28-03-2020, 02:23 PM   #8
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioso View Post
As much as I hate to admit it, if I was in America I'd stock up on guns and ammo also, I don't want to be the guy up the road with plenty of supplies but no firearms to protect it.
Buy guns and ammo, then you can take all the supplies from your lefty anti gun neighbor who kindly amassed all these supplies for you and can't defend themselves
7 users like this post:
Closed Thread