Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #1
BJ
Banned

Default Sick of the Hoon tag.

Well after the trouble over the last couple of day with unruly car owner ship it looks like my job will be twice as busy.

It has been bought to our attention that there will be zero tolerance when it comes to the Hoon law. We have been told to pull all late model Holdens and Falcons, known to have been in the vicinity of the uproar of this and last week. So if anyone on here has had anything to do with what happened over their I would advise you to not drive with in a 30k radius of the area. I am letting people know who may no anyone who was involved. Bj

Old 15-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
UNEZED
CLUB STOCKIE

are you talking about noble park
96 EL XR8 - SLMDXR R.I.P - 2 defects
09 FG XR8 - Current Daily - 1 Defect
96 EF Fairmont - Getting there
Old 15-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
corty paul1
Starter Motor

please guys, for the good of our sport,dont go to these illegal drags, all it does is give the powers that be more fuel to come down harder on us! lobby the government to open sandown for a small fee for burn outs & drags!
Old 15-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ
So if anyone on here has had anything to do with what happened over their I would advise you to not drive with in a 30k radius of the area. I am letting people know who may no anyone who was involved. Bj
I thought the Idea was to get the retards (people involved in the 'incident') off the roads. why warn them? they want to cause trouble, give us all a bad name? ****** em. they should lose their cars AND their licences.

just my 2c
Old 15-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
I thought the Idea was to get the retards (people involved in the 'incident') off the roads. why warn them? they want to cause trouble, give us all a bad name? ****** em. they should lose their cars AND their licences.

just my 2c
You know it's funny because plenty of people warned the McRetards that it probably wasn't in their and the public's interest to participate in these activities and they just told them to **** off.

Who's having McHappy Days now? :
Old 15-01-2007, 09:51 PM   #6
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
You know it's funny because plenty of people warned the McRetards that it probably wasn't in their and the public's interest to participate in these activities and they just told them to **** off.

Who's having McHappy Days now? :
Bloody McVn's and McVl's. Lets hope not too many McE-Series. Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm McTired :
Old 15-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #7
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Im hungry!
Old 15-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #8
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Im hungry!
Time for a McMinge. Lets hope that sucker has been plucked
Old 15-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #9
Ralliart
2011 A New Fresh Start

since that happen i willl never drive throught area ever again :
Old 15-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #10
NA XR6
!!

Bust them all if you can they deserve it ********
Old 15-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #11
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

im sick of the hoon tag too

no here is the thing. y look for cars that were in that area when the problem was the ppl on foot throwing stuff and smashing Block Buster. the only thing the hoons did was wot they always do... cruise thier cars. yes burnouts speed etc are illegal and if ur chasing certain ppl for that all power to u but its not the hoons that were actuall to blame for this (even tho the media is). it was the spectators. yes if there was no [I]hoons[I/] there would have been no spectators and thefore no trouble but where else are the car enthusiasts meant to show off the cars they have spent fortunes on and love like nothing else, with enough money left over to eat for the week?

Standard = 99.6rwkw <!> 2.5" SuperCat cat back exhaust, Wade 1636 cam, K&N boxed pod (new dyno required
Sony headunit, splits, 6.5"s and 2 x 12" with response precision amp = 135.5 dB

Daily = Ae82 '85 corolla Fwd :togo: , 5 speed, 12" sub, 6x9's, green LED's

the course i am studying: http://www.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/01_courses/course.jsp?id=AUR30905NANA
Old 15-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #12
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

just my 2c
I agree.. I don't quite understand why warn them.. if they were involved (anyone I mean, not just ford forums people) then bugger them.. they deserve to lose their cars and they certainly deserve public shaming.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #13
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ

It has been bought to our attention that there will be zero tolerance when it comes to the Hoon law. We have been told to pull all late model Holdens and Falcons,
What about souped-up 4 cyls? The footage I saw was of Commodores (with legible license plates if you zoom in) and 4 cyls. It could have been old file footage.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:13 PM   #14
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRtZ

no here is the thing. y look for cars that were in that area when the problem was the ppl on foot throwing stuff and smashing Block Buster. the only thing the hoons did was wot they always do... cruise thier cars. yes burnouts speed etc are illegal and if ur chasing certain ppl for that all power to u but its not the hoons that were actuall to blame for this (even tho the media is). it was the spectators. yes if there was no [I]hoons[I/] there would have been no spectators and thefore no trouble but where else are the car enthusiasts meant to show off the cars they have spent fortunes on and love like nothing else, with enough money left over to eat for the week?

You lost me, and I tried to read it several times.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #15
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Dont Suppose anyone is going to be Stupid Enought to go on Friday ?

Take this into my Perspective , I Love my Car , I Love Driving it , I Love Showing it off even if it is stock and i Do Visit NPM's On Occasion .

Purely for the fact that my Mates Hang out there and Talk about Cars , Not Do Stupid stuff like what happend , On Friday , I was told that our Group , would find somewhere else to meet as My Friend Chris acually approached a Police officer and Asked Him if they could Just Leave without bing in trouble .

Its the Stupid Fools in McShitboxes that Wreck it for the Rest of us in south east victoria. I Know everyone LOVES Cars there , and its good to have a Passion , but the fact that they have once again Branded Everyone with a P Plate a Hoon , will soon Scare me too much to Even Drive past ,

As for the Blockbuster Store being Wrecked, Video Surveilance was taken , and these people have just added Fuel to the Fire , I Hope they are caught !

Cheers
Daniel

Old 15-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #16
Matty4
Banana

Quote:

just my 2c
Rock on brother :sm_headba , couldn't agree more!!!!!!
BTW, BJ, it sounds like you're a cop, if you are, and you are warning people about the targetting of them and their illegal activities, it appears that you have a real conflict of interest there. It's getting close to warning a suspect of an impending house raid, pretty ****poor IMHO!!!!
Old 15-01-2007, 10:21 PM   #17
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:

What Minge said.... Huh?
Old 15-01-2007, 10:24 PM   #18
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty4
Rock on brother :sm_headba , couldn't agree more!!!!!!
BTW, BJ, it sounds like you're a cop, if you are, and you are warning people about the targetting of them and their illegal activities, it appears that you have a real conflict of interest there. It's getting close to warning a suspect of an impending house raid, pretty ****poor IMHO!!!!
I think he means to warn those who are responsible with their cars here but aren't neccessarilly what you would call legal or just for sake of avoiding inconvenience .

Even if he also warns these hoons in the process, they are too stupid to listen anyways.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #19
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

This has been posted elsewhere but it is worth repeating here:

I will make this very clear so that there are no misunderstandings.

The view of the administration team here is easily described - it's zero tolerance for this stuff. This are is now known as a trouble spot and those who choose to go there do so at the risk of their own safety, reputation and membership of this forum.

Anyone identified at the venue with a club identification on their car that is related to this forum and associated clubs will have their access removed immediately without redress.

The damage done by these activities of a minority give all those who take pride in their vehicles or who modify them in any way a bad reputation and undo all the good work done by those enthuisiasts who demonstrate their passion in more positive ways.

If you can't afford a trip to Calder then hand over the keys to your car to someone who can or stay away from the area - those bleating that as an excuse for this type of activity are drawing a very long bow.

A lot of time. effort and money goes into making this forum what it is and I will not allow the activities of a few trolls to drag it down. If you are there, have forum related ID and we find out about it then you will be gone.

Regards
Russ
Chairman
AFF

Observatio Facta Rotae

Old 15-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok so sorry for my ignorance but what is this incident that happened near Bj? illegal drags or something, please tell the whole story. Oh and what the hell is NPM's ?
Bionic BF XR8 - 6 speed manual, reversing sensors, premium sound, GT starter button. 218rwkw - Got to love the BOSS!!
Old 15-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #21
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_XC
Ok so sorry for my ignorance but what is this incident that happened near Bj? illegal drags or something, please tell the whole story. Oh and what the hell is NPM's ?
Type in Noble Park and McDonalds in Google and it should come up with something.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #22
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

Quote:

no here is the thing. y look for cars that were in that area when the problem was the ppl on foot throwing stuff and smashing Block Buster. the only thing the hoons did was wot they always do... cruise thier cars. yes burnouts speed etc are illegal and if ur chasing certain ppl for that all power to u but its not the hoons that were actuall to blame for this (even tho the media is). it was the spectators. yes if there was no hoons there would have been no spectators and thefore no trouble but where else are the car enthusiasts meant to show off the cars they have spent fortunes on and love like nothing else, with enough money left over to eat for the week?
summarised : should not be hunting cars that may have been there as it is not the hoons that caused the trouble. it was the people watching.
Am I wrong?
Sure if there was no hoons there would have been no ppl therefore no trouble but the hoons didnt cause this appauling, disgrace of an event.

Standard = 99.6rwkw <!> 2.5" SuperCat cat back exhaust, Wade 1636 cam, K&N boxed pod (new dyno required

the course i am studying: http://www.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/01_courses/course.jsp?id=AUR30905NANA
Old 15-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #23
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Type in Noble Park and McDonalds in Google and it should come up with something.
or Noble Park in Youtube

Old 15-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #24
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
where else are the car enthusiasts meant to show off the cars they have spent fortunes on and love like nothing else, with enough money left over to eat for the week?
If your buying a car to do up and spend a fortune on just to show it of to your mates and in doing so are forced to display it in a maccas car park while dining on the fine food as a result of then you have lost the plot.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #25
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:
summarised : should not be hunting cars that may have been there as it is not the hoons that caused the trouble. it was the people watching.
Am I wrong?
Sure if there was no hoons there would have been no ppl therefore no trouble but the hoons didnt cause this appauling, disgrace of an event.
Behind the wheel, on foot, what's the difference? All Illegal... Story ends.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #26
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
If your buying a car to do up and spend a fortune on just to show it of to your mates and in doing so are forced to display it in a maccas car park while dining on the fine food as a result of then you have lost the plot.
Well said Doc.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #27
Sapper
Back to the AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw
This has been posted elsewhere but it is worth repeating here:

I will make this very clear so that there are no misunderstandings.

The view of the administration team here is easily described - it's zero tolerance for this stuff. This are is now known as a trouble spot and those who choose to go there do so at the risk of their own safety, reputation and membership of this forum.

Anyone identified at the venue with a club identification on their car that is related to this forum and associated clubs will have their access removed immediately without redress.

The damage done by these activities of a minority give all those who take pride in their vehicles or who modify them in any way a bad reputation and undo all the good work done by those enthuisiasts who demonstrate their passion in more positive ways.

If you can't afford a trip to Calder then hand over the keys to your car to someone who can or stay away from the area - those bleating that as an excuse for this type of activity are drawing a very long bow.

A lot of time. effort and money goes into making this forum what it is and I will not allow the activities of a few trolls to drag it down. If you are there, have forum related ID and we find out about it then you will be gone.

Regards
Russ
Chairman
AFF
Agreed. Good move. Except it doesn't go far enough. Shoot them on site. The fact of the matter is, every taxi driver, store owner, store employee, who was there on the night or works there gets hit in the pocket by this type of thing. FFS, when are we going to stop being politically correct and start teaching kids and young people (don't get angry at me, I'm still young too) what consequences their actions have.

Lets just not take actions into our own hands and degenerate to their level. Time for us to keep a low profile because people will be out for our heads, even though 99.9999999% (if not 100%) of us weren't there.

Drive safe.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:53 PM   #28
all4ford
XW 351

It really gives us car enthusiasts such a bad name with all these ******* who go to these illegal drag races because there cars wouldn't pull a respectable time at the strip.

As for mindless destruction, I cannot stand people who think its okay to destroy things other people have worked hard for. As hot xr6 stated the people who work in this area really feel it because of a bunch of absolute dick heads.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #29
CaRtZ
Aspiring mr efxr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSM T
Behind the wheel, on foot, what's the difference? All Illegal... Story ends.
p plater doin the whole "cruise" bit driving around the area showin off the car he loves. no speeding. no burnouts. just there. Illegal?

Old 15-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #30
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

For those not tuned in !

Last Friday Night , Noble Park McDonalds , a Local Street / Illeagal Racing Hub in SE.Victoria was the Center of a Riot , With 1000+ People Flooding the HWY to watch the Drags, 20 Police Came to Dispurse the crowd , No Effect , then when a car was Impounded the Spectactors went Nuts and Chased the Cops and Totally Trashed the Blockbuster next Door ,

Later , More Police and Riot Patrol dispursed the crowd , further impouning 4 more cars ,,

Damage Bill of rBlockBuster - 484,000 Bucks !

Closed Thread