Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 11-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 
Default camber castor kits for AU's

after having some driving issues with my AU i took it to get a wheel alignment, anyway im talking to the guy when bringing the car in and he says it'll probably need a camber/castor kit, i said nah its all fully adjustable, and so on, anyway i took him out and show'd him and he has never seen one like mine and this is a large bridgestone store in cambellfield, along with 2 previous other stores that have told me the same thing. Anyway he advised me that he didn't want to do it cause he isn't familure with it blah blah blah.

Now my setup has on the top wishbone 2 large alley key'd head bolts that undo and you can move the arm in and out to adjust it, and you do it back up when in the correct position, so the question is does anyone else have this sort on their AU? Or know who makes em?

Old 11-07-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
howesy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sounds a little like the adjustment kit that pedders have for them.

Liquid Silver Pursuit250

Custom gear and diff ratios
ECU
Exhaust
Crow Comp. Valve springs
Adjust. Rollers
Cold air
howesy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
smally289
growing up is optional

The Pedders ones are shim adjusted. Sounds more like a Kmac kit.
smally289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
Windsor220
Now Fordless

I had a KMac kit like this on my EA. Heaps better and easier than using shims.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 

yeah i've checked the k mac website and its similar but the bolts are different, nolathane makes one too but its more different again, i basically want to find out what it is and how it adjusts so that when i go to the next place for a wheel alignment i can just go "oh its easy you just do this".