Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 17-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
Kanook
Starter Motor

Default What type of stero connections on AU Ser2

Hi There, I did a search but couldnt find any info, could someone tell me what type of connections are on the back of the factory CD player in a AU Series 2, 2001 model??

I want to replace the unit with another type and as I know absolutley nothing about car steros I thought someone else here may be able to help

Whilst Im here I wish to thank the people who help on these forums. I was curious how I was going to fill the gap after I remove factory Unit and install single Din, I found on this site the info of after market pockets, my local FORD spare parts had no idea at all, so thanks to this site I found one at local Autobarn :

Thankyou for any help you may be able to provide on connection types??

HooRoo
Kanook

Kanook is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the best way to do it so as to not cut the original wiring is to get the aerpro adaptors they do an AU to ISO adaptor APP053 and an ISO to your HU IE
APP8ALPL alpine
APP8KE Kenwood
APP8PIO Pioneer

these allow a straight plug in installation no cutting and joining
for a full list of applications go to http://www.aerpro.com.au/vrg.php but select AU not AU2/3 for HU adaptors these are available through most audio and car accessory outlets
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post