Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 16-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
QIK006

Default Bonnet stripes for non bulge bonnet

I am looking for the template/program data for the bonnet stripes for a XR6 Bonnet.

I have a mate with the vinyl cutting machine and has said that if I came up with the template, he will be able to do a few for me. I was hoping that some one would be nice enough to email\PM me a copy if they had it

I have tried to draw\cut up a dummy set so that I could get it scanned into his system, but it is alot harder than I originally thought, and I do not have access to a set to trace a copy off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Gary

QIK006 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
falzoony
Rockin '67

i have seen them on ebay.

'67 XR Wagon
falzoony is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
RACINGdork
bf xr6t + 351 xe esp weee

i dunno, but try some masking tape then do the outline take off mabey some talc to stop sticking then cut out??
RACINGdork is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post