Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default Freedom of speech

Soo what we cant even talk about new hatchbacks ?? like the swift sport or the new 207???

I thought we were hot hatch lovers.

:

Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 02-11-2006, 12:11 AM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_lx
Soo what we cant even talk about new hatchbacks ?? like the swift sport or the new 207???

I thought we were hot hatch lovers.

:
i tried this a couple of months ago. fot me no ware and i got a warning.....good luck.....

Old 02-11-2006, 12:25 AM   #3
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

*sigh*

You can talk about them, but when it gets to the stage of what I have seen with YOU mitch, and Teki then no, that sort of rubish has to stop

Simple.

So don't give me all this BS about freedom of speech, if you dont like it dont come here, this is not a democratic society, this is a forum, and forums have rules, if you dont like it deal with it

Goto the club forums and talk about what ever you want there.

Think you need to grow up a bit and look at half the crap you post.

I have simply said this as there has been to much bitching and fighting going on in these forums for to long now, and its time to settle down

Chris
Old 02-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #4
zetec
Zoom Zoom

This is the Fiesta/Ka section... so keep it to topic please. You can discuss other models (unless you have direct relevant comparison) in the appropriate section - i.e. the Pub.

There has been a recent tendency on some of the small car forums here to cover the competitive vehicles with a little too much enthusiasm. Exciting times yes. Maybe just keep it in the appropriate section and that way the Fiesta/Ka section can stay as helpful as possible for exactly that - Fiesta and Ka.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:44 AM   #5
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

It just gets to the point where you are sick to death of hearing about the fiesta... theres only so much you can talk about !

We love fresh stuff to talk about.. and fair enough we might get a bit fired up.

But this is a section where fiesta/ka owners gather to talk about STUFF.

Im sure it doesnt really adversely affect the forum by having a thread such as ''new swift sport'' or ''Battle of the hot hatches'' <-- hypothetical examples.

If People are here ONLY to look/read about fiestas im sure they wont bother to become involved in that thread.

But this section IS for fiesta owners to chat. If we want to chat about other cars why shouldnt we be allowed to?
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 02-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #6
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

No it doesnt, but when everyone starts bitching at each other that DOES affect the forums.

Hence why i said no more for now due to the total amount of people going off at each other.

Everyone needs to learn to calm themselves down thats what i am trying to get across here.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #7
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

This is a section to talk about the Fiesta/Ka not a forum for Fiesta/Ka owner to talk about anything. If you wanna talk about something else take it to the appropriate forum section.

Or is it too much work to click on the pub instead of fiesta/ka
Old 02-11-2006, 01:15 AM   #8
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

With firestarters like ^^

its hard to remain civil sometimes... but thats just part of life

Loads of fun :
Old 02-11-2006, 01:17 AM   #9
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Yes, and you are just as bad at replying mitch

Simple, tone it all down everyone.

If you have a problem you know where the PM button is, and you know my MSN

Chris