Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #31
casabonka
You can call me Chris

^
Blu-tac and masking tape works a treat too!
-Rear Whiteline swaybay
-Lenso 18's w/Kumho rubber
-Tinted Windows
casabonka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #32
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Umm..... Not just WOMEN use those things.....I'd keep your head down if you put it that way in front of your girlfriend or mother!!!!!! LOL
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #33
In Focus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Umm..... Not just WOMEN use those things.....I'd keep your head down if you put it that way in front of your girlfriend or mother!!!!!! LOL
Well, I didn't want to admit to using it myself...

Hers: 2020 Ford Puma JK: 1.0 Ecoboost 3-cylinder, 7-speed DCT in Frozen White.
In Focus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #34
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 
Default Re: Focus Paint + Wheel care

Resurrecting an old thread from the dead...

For anyone that have alloy wheels that are painful to clean, I swear by this product:
http://www.waxit.com.au/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=1 (unfortunately currently out of stock)

Plenty of spray on, hose off products out there for wheels, this one actually works. Another happy customer right here on AFF: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...light=poorboys
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post