Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 05-01-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Finally...

I finally got myself into a Focus last week... After months of borrowing the old's car and letting the wife drive the "Family" car we ended up getting a Focus Zetec 03 in Ink Blue as my "Runabout". Still has a few months of warranty left. HAD done only 26,000km and is all pretty damn neat.

Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2006, 05:28 PM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Very nice! 3 door or 5 door? Manual or auto? Any options? You'll love it, they're very solid well built things and an absolute hoot to drive! Enjoy.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:59 PM   #3
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

5 door in manual, and as far as i know only option is tint.... It is definitely a hoot to drive... I wouldnt have minded a 3 door, but at a dealership almost put my back out putting my boy in the baby seat!
Im looking to put a spoiler on the back, for purely shade purposes... well thats the line the wife will receive anyway ;) Dont know what any of them look like though... havnt scoured through the forums looking either yet!

It certainly handles a bit better than my 02 Corolla, that the wife now drives.... I havnt driven a manual full time for 4 years now, and am enjoying immensely...

Just need a Eurofordclub sticker to replace the dealer sticker on the back!
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post