Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 07:44 PM   #1
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
You telling me they never left the ship at all ports prior to Singapore?
Don't think so, they started in August and its now October?

So like magic they only get sick once they are in Australian waters, or on the way here to get treatment not available at home, I know we import and export goods, but we don't need a travelling covid circus?
It's so easy to suck folk in, lol, it's their plan, like the boat people and we as Australian taxpayers should not foot the bill for these scam artists!
You know that Singapore is not a third world country? Go through all that to end up at a city that is in ambulance bypass even before they get a covid case? Pretty sure they would have been better off in Singapore..

If you stop ships Billy you know your shops will be empty in a month.

5 users like this post:
Old 03-10-2021, 07:55 PM   #2
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
You know that Singapore is not a third world country? Go through all that to end up at a city that is in ambulance bypass even before they get a covid case? Pretty sure they would have been better off in Singapore..

But wouldn't it be cheaper for Australia to maybe have one or two medical people stationed overseas to assess and test the crews?
I feel very sorry for these sick crew on a sh.t wage, and sh.t conditions on substandard vessels registered in the Cayman Islands, which is exactly why they register at anywhere but the owners home port, its to take advantage of poor workers, who will not complain, but I dont want covid, I want to die of cancer not covid, this whole world is fu.ked by greedy selfish business men, and our pollies don't care, they just want everything "magically" to go away and resolve itself!
Well it won't, when other countries do not follow the basic rules of hygiene!
Old 04-10-2021, 09:29 AM   #3
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post

They were sick before they got to Singapore?..vi China, a very covid free country, South Korea, another very covid free country and Taiwan another very covid free country, so they all got covid in Singapore!.bullsh.t
Closed Thread