Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-01-2006, 11:33 PM   #1
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Wagga - Shift Kit

Does anyone in Wagga or near Wagga know where to get a Shift kit for an AU falcon/fairmont and how to hook it up? I will pay or a carton will be in it.
I really want one its just i dont know where to get them and i dont know how to put it in.

ten[A]cio[U]s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:59 AM   #2
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Man god haha ive been intersted in getting one also for an XC. Ive got to start researching also bought it, try P&P performance they might know a thing or two about them.. maybe. but yeh im interested also in them, but dont know to much about installation etc..
Josh_XC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:17 AM   #3
BA Bakes
It's Cat huntin season...

Guys, give bullet transmissions a call. I was going to get one for my EF but traded it for the BA.

cheers,
Luke

XRB055 - Black BA MkII XR8 Ute.
6 Speed manual, Leather seats, hard lid.
To do list - Cat back exhaust, new wheels, new shock and front sway bar, and whatever else seems like a good idea

Old Ride
XR40RD - Phantom BA XR6
160 rear wheel killer wasps - Pacemakers - 3" HiFlo Cat - 2.5 Redback exhaust - 18" Speedy Graphite Rims - Dumped on King Superlows - Standard ICC with iPod cradle, 5x7" Boston Acoustics, 12 Alpine sub powered by 4 channel Alpine amp
[/SIZE]
BA Bakes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:50 AM   #4
66 coupe
around the place

Follow the link in my sig :voldar02: