Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-11-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
nang3

Default Any WA members need windows tinted?

Hey all,

to make a long story short, ive got a mate who does window tinting, does a really good job and can do all darknesses and colours, and does it for a good price.. always cheaper than tintacar etc

he's done all my cars, family's cars and mates cars and a few off the other forums as well, who have all been pleased with his work..

PM me if you want his number

cheers

nang3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
SunDrifter
To shreads you say?!

Saw a pic of your phoon when you got the tint done. The colour looks ace. Pitty that stuff don't fly here in QLD. I'm getting the missus' laser tinted on friday, but i'm on the wrong side of the country.
I've owned Holdens and Daewoos, and had plenty of problems with Holdens and none with Daewoos. Of course, the Holden is the more desirable car to own and drive, but based on my experience it is not the higher quality of the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickHolden
Weight means nothing to a cars handling...
:
SunDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
XtRmn8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What about house windows??
XtRmn8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #4
nang3

yeh mate any windows - house, car, yeh any glass pretty much, hes doing my house in 2 weeks before summer starts cranking and he's done our office building - amazing how much glare and heat it cut out, so thats why im going to get my house done as well
nang3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post