Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 31-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
AU2 Pursuit Ute
Fords : outlast Religion

Default Edit on Stock ECU?

I am an avid forum reader and always looking for affordable performance tricks. I have noticed several posts have mentioned having the stock ECU edited. I have read about CAPA Flash tuners etc but, I really have no need for 3 different tunes (I am easy to please, just need 1 as long as it is the best!!). If stock ECU can be edited, who is the best in Newcastle or Central Coast for the job? Please.....Dave

AU2 Pursuit Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:57 AM   #2
Majestic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2 Pursuit Ute
I am an avid forum reader and always looking for affordable performance tricks. I have noticed several posts have mentioned having the stock ECU edited. I have read about CAPA Flash tuners etc but, I really have no need for 3 different tunes (I am easy to please, just need 1 as long as it is the best!!). If stock ECU can be edited, who is the best in Newcastle or Central Coast for the job? Please.....Dave
chiptorque are good.. another is unichip - research them both on the net. You won't unleash stacks of power like from the xr6 turbo. Extractors/exhaust/cold air intake and chip are usually what people start with... then it never ends lol