Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2020, 11:04 AM   #11
SteveM
Starter Motor

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

G'day
Bought a very tidy AU2 Tradesman ute late last year. Tradesman were somewhat of "poverty pack" model, and as mine is used on the farm and the highway I am doing a couple of upgrades. 1. Sump and trans guard from RTV fitted. 2. Cruise control (genuine from wreck) fitted - oh how I luv cruise control! And 3 with which I need help please. Have purchased passenger side airbag from a wreck - but am having great difficulty purchasing the sacrificial white plastic clips that hold the airbag in place. They are part no: AU-F04B26-A. Apparently Ford doesn't make them anymore? Someone has NOS (set of 4 as needed) on eBay for $100 plus freight, but given that they were under $20 for a set from Ford I think that $100 + is a bit OTT!
Any advice or leads would be much appreciated - thanks.
Really enjoying the AU - went Japanese after the XF, but really glad to be back in a Falcon which is vastly more comfortable (I'm not young anymore) and doesn't use all that much more juice.
Cheers
Steve
SteveM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: