Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
YtsTx5

Lightbulb Information about mods for tx5

hi my name is jeremy by all my mates call me yt, i was just wondering about modifications that i can do to my 1990 tx5 telstar, as i am new in the business and dn't know much about modding my car any hints and places i can go to get it done would be much appreciated. i currently have a 3 inch cannon, custom steering wheel, custome gear knob, custom peddals, custom alloy mags(need replacing) and a few other things i have added my self to make it look better... also on the bodykits i have looked around and haven't found much on bodykits for tx5's i was told to fiddle around with photoshop and make my own one up but as i do not have this program i can't do that so if anyone does and they have all sugestions would be much appreciated...

thanks alot yt

if anyone needs a picture to be able to see what can be done to it just reply and i will get one sent out to u as asap
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post