Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2022, 09:16 AM   #1
Mintee
Starter Motor

Default MY 22 Focus ST - X

G'day

I'm awaiting a few more details relating to the MY 22 Focus ST-X before i'm likely to put some money down and order one. It sucks that in MY22, you can't get it in manual, but I want the fruit (Sunroof, Matrix LED, Adaptive Dampeners) for a daily. Anywhoo, I'm looking for some information if the forum can help me

Features of the ST
- Is there any rear AC? I'm reading that in some cars its located under the drivers and passengers seats although getting mixed messages
- Does the passengers side mirror dip when putting it into reverse to avoid kissing the curb with your wheels

Reliability
- I dont hear much issues in relation to the 2.3L Ecoboost, other then a small oil leak. How common is this in AUS cars? How hard and expensive is it to fix? Is there any other issues I need to worry about?

Cost
- Understanding with the Chip Shortage and COVID, cars are in high demand, has anyone brought one recently that can share what they paid drive away?
- Outside the 4 years $299 servicing, whats maintenance on these like just trying to understand how this stacks up to other European competitors, whats a pair of brake pads, whats a normal service worth

Forescan
- Is it worth investing in these? Is there any useful tweaks you can do in our market?

Is there anything else I need to consider or need to look out for, will probably not touch it too much whilst its in warranty, but what its pumping out at the moment seems fine

Thanks!
Mintee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: