Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
plytme
BLUE OVAL 4 ME

Default KB pricing i/cooled

Hi guys,

i'm looking into the idea of putting a Kennebell on my ute, it's a ba mk2 6 speed manual, 4-1pacies, custom twin 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust with ballistic cats and hooker mufflers, larger throttle body, cold air( unfortunately not yours!!) and flash tuned. I'm looking to have something done hopefully by the end of the year, just wanting to find out some pricing and what sort of safe power i'm able to get out the 260 or the maximum!!.I'd also like to hear your thoughts on what type of clutche i should use as my stocker struggles a bit at times now with 243rwkw. By the way i had it tuned last week by Kent at Hitorque and he was great to deal with thanks. I'll probably already have a fuel pump done before i do the KB, i'm currently in the process of a custom tool box underneath my tray so that i can mount the pumps and the battery in there out of the way. Any help would be great guys you can PM the pricing if you'd rather.

thanks scott

Mercedes GL 350

1973 TC Cortina XLE
plytme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post