Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-01-2005, 01:20 AM   #1
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Exclamation Help Needed Now!!!

This is a long story, so I'll cut it short. Tonight I was trapped in my car for 3 hours with approximately 30 guys surrounding it.

They've come back 7 Carloads full and said that a friend of mine and I are finished.

I'm in Deer Park just off Ballarat Road.

If anyone can come down and help us out because the Police are doing nothing. We are scared for our lives here. You can PM me.

I wouldn't usually do this but we have 3 kids here that are scared out of their minds.

Last edited by LuvinmyEB; 26-01-2005 at 02:02 AM.
LuvinmyEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:25 AM   #2
FordFan86
meow

:o ****, typical ****ing coppers, call 000 make up some sort of BS, anything that will get them to your house real fast. I'm sure you've already locked your doors and shit that's all you can do. I'd be glad to come and help out with a few mates/group of adults, i'm in SA tho :(
Hmmnn, there's nothing i can say to help :( I just hope your allright
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:26 AM   #3
Venomous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Crap, thats not good, i live up here at the gold coast, so not much i could do. Is there anyone else who can help, anyone u can call?? Why are they doing this??
Venomous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #4
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Cos they are ferral skumbag kids who should be strung up and thrashed to an inch of their life.

Already suggested to call the cops saying you have bashed one of them, then they will come running with squad cars hehe

Chris
Old 26-01-2005, 01:34 AM   #5
trueblue
01 Falcon Ute

What the... sounds bad......

how are you typing this msg then?

WTD mags to suit AU Falcon ute, AU XR rims or BA 18" xr rims. PM ME
trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:36 AM   #6
xdc351
X-Series Club Moderator

Thats just unbelieveable. Hope it all goes well. As I said on the phone, there are other ways but use them sparingly. Might be useful to try and get some pics if you can.
xdc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:36 AM   #7
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaGhIa
What the... sounds bad......

how are you typing this msg then?
I'm home and the police have just turned up. Thanks for all the offers of help people.
Old 26-01-2005, 01:43 AM   #8
InitialD
Low and Loud

Good to hear the cops turned up. Sorry I was too far away to be any help.

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #9
Venomous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So can you tell us what they actually wanted?? Why they were there? What did the cops say
Old 26-01-2005, 01:49 AM   #10
paul7v7
bring it on

WTF? i just read this thread. What happened? Is everything ok now?
Old 26-01-2005, 01:54 AM   #11
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

OH NO......Are you guys alright!!!???
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:56 AM   #12
Kermit

:

you called the Police, told them what was going on, and it took them 15 minutes to get there?????????

Hope you are all o.k.

Tod.

AUIII XR6 VCT - Venom Red

Modified JMM DEV1 VCT:- JMM Race headers, Redback cat back 2.5” exhaust, JMM hi flow cat, Modified airbox with pod filter & XR8 snorkel (JMM VCT Kit)
160rwkw

Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 02:15 AM   #13
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

I was about to call to see if all was ok.
I notice you removed your mobile # so i also deleted it from my phone..
Is all ok or what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 02:18 AM   #14
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Ok the Police have been and will being doing regular drive bys for the next week. My car is now in hiding as are The Maddestmans.

This started about 6 months ago when two kids started breaking into the house. As well as causing a lot of damage to The Maddestmans car. You might remember a few posts about it on the other forum.

Basically the story goes like this, today we went to court, they never turned up and we were granted another intervention order (for a year). My friend was in the shower today and one of the kids that we have the orders against threw a rock through her bathroom window covering her in glass and shredding her arm.

These guys have been in hiding up until today when they made their presence known again. But unfortunately the police don't know where they are. My friend and I spotted them and went home to get my digital camera (as we were told to do if we saw them by the police).

Well within 5 minutes we were surrounded with no hope of getting out, they had cars parked behind mine and beside it and people just seemed to come out of the woodwork.

It took 6 phone calls to the police and three hours to get any help, and of course as soon as they saw the cops turn up they scattered in every direction.

Got home after that, my friend went home and was back within 10 minutes, there were 7 carloads of people warning her that we were finished when she got home (she lives next to a school so they were all in the carpark).

We've been through hell and back because of these little ferrals, and it looks like the only option I have left is to move, my son doesn't need this.. well nobody needs this.

I need to get some sleep it's been one long day, I doubt they'll be back tonight, but I'll be keeping an ear open just in case. Thanks for all your concern.

I guess when you don't feel like your not being taken seriously by the Police the only thing you can think of doing is taking things into your own hands and maybe employing the help of others. ;)

Might be time to get the Melbourne division of the AFF Lynch mob out. :P

Once again thanks for the calls and messages of concern.
Old 26-01-2005, 02:22 AM   #15
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
I was about to call to see if all was ok.
I notice you removed your mobile # so i also deleted it from my phone..
Is all ok or what.
Sorry, just didn't think it was too wise to leave it posted, thanks anyway.
Old 26-01-2005, 02:25 AM   #16
b2tf
not here much anymore

Shit thats terrible (obvious statement i know).

Ive had a shit night at work tonight, had i have been in Melbourne both myself and Mr. Tyre Iron would have been in attendance. ing_sm

Here's hoping it all gets sorted out soon, and naturally, anything we can do, just ask.
Old 26-01-2005, 02:29 AM   #17
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

funnily enuff 20 hrs & we'd be there lol....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 02:29 AM   #18
Ghiadude
FORMERLY TX3DUDE

:next time you call the cops, suggest that they have a gun/s that should help a to get a more prompt response
Ghiadude is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:28 AM   #19
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

I think the police and the government are too soft on these kids. If I were your relative Id be on the news and in jail today. I would make the call that my families life was in danger go out with a reaper or axe and send them all to hell !!! I am sorry to say that but when surrounded by vicious animals you must fight like an animal. The legal rules dont make you feel safe when theres 30 thugs trying to get in your door!!!.
Get yourself into a good wing chun martial arts club.Thai boxing or the most effective ..Brazillian Ju itsu ( which involves ending fights in 3 seconds by joint breaking and the likes)
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 10:12 AM   #20
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

30 against 1, i think thats called self defence when you start mauling them.

Police officer quote, "This was a good shooting, First shot killed him, but what about the other 5 shot you got off into him after?"
***Coming Soon: Clear Side Repeaters***
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Smoked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 10:19 AM   #21
Venomous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is a time where we need police on the forums "http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=1847" Then we can find out your rights etc. Dosnt sound good tho
Old 26-01-2005, 10:20 AM   #22
big_pete
Sublime

get yourself a big BIG viscious dog. thats all i can suggest.
mite stop the little bastards breaking in, and alarm you of if someones apporaching etc

and you can always let it loose on the mob of people
Old 26-01-2005, 10:54 AM   #23
blue fairy
I've become, impossible.

I hope that your troubles come to an end soon.
Doesn't sound likely, but one can hope.

Hopefully your request for help will be taken more seriously by the authorities, should you need their assistance again!

Glad to hear that you are alright - Well, in a physical sense of the word anyway.
blue fairy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 11:39 AM   #24
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

damn nikki, i hope your all ok atm.

god damn scum **** me off! we got people like that in my area, too chickent sh*t to do things by themselves so they have to bring in 30 od guys to take on a few females and kids, bloody gutless.

hey nikki, holla on msn if ya wanna chat aight girl

Member of the MTAS
Founder of TTM (team twink motorsport)

Founder of the AFFDDPS (Australian Ford Forums Drink Driving Punishment Squad)
champsky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 11:42 AM   #25
Kryton

sorry to hear. people like this really **** me off and deserve all the broken bones and shattered skulls they get. if you feel up to it and know what your doing with electronics, i have a detailed plan of a little electrical device that'll put em on their **** and send them to sleep for a little while. itll only take one person to go down before they back up and **** off.
i think you know what im talking about, and its 'disposable' too if need be.
try google for this, it may take some trowling but its there.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 11:54 AM   #26
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

Sorry to hear about that experience LuvinmyEB...

what kind of device should i be looking for on Google davway?
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 12:01 PM   #27
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
Ok the Police have been and will being doing regular drive bys for the next week. My car is now in hiding as are The Maddestmans.

This started about 6 months ago when two kids started breaking into the house. As well as causing a lot of damage to The Maddestmans car. You might remember a few posts about it on the other forum.

Basically the story goes like this, today we went to court, they never turned up and we were granted another intervention order (for a year). My friend was in the shower today and one of the kids that we have the orders against threw a rock through her bathroom window covering her in glass and shredding her arm.

These guys have been in hiding up until today when they made their presence known again. But unfortunately the police don't know where they are. My friend and I spotted them and went home to get my digital camera (as we were told to do if we saw them by the police).

Well within 5 minutes we were surrounded with no hope of getting out, they had cars parked behind mine and beside it and people just seemed to come out of the woodwork.

It took 6 phone calls to the police and three hours to get any help, and of course as soon as they saw the cops turn up they scattered in every direction.

Got home after that, my friend went home and was back within 10 minutes, there were 7 carloads of people warning her that we were finished when she got home (she lives next to a school so they were all in the carpark).

We've been through hell and back because of these little ferrals, and it looks like the only option I have left is to move, my son doesn't need this.. well nobody needs this.

I need to get some sleep it's been one long day, I doubt they'll be back tonight, but I'll be keeping an ear open just in case. Thanks for all your concern.

I guess when you don't feel like your not being taken seriously by the Police the only thing you can think of doing is taking things into your own hands and maybe employing the help of others. ;)

Might be time to get the Melbourne division of the AFF Lynch mob out. :P

Once again thanks for the calls and messages of concern.
Not a pleasant thind to bring up on on Australia Day, but would I be right in guessing there is an identifiable ethic group involved here? Am just trying to make sense of what I've read. Lots of these punk thugs hide behind an ehtnic flag even though they are usually very unwanted representatives of the same communities.

I'm not one to promote violence, but do whatever is required in self defence and defence of others, and that is the only answer to ever give.

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 26-01-2005 at 12:06 PM.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 12:21 PM   #28
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Next time you need the Police tell then that you are afraid for your kids lives and think you saw one of them with a gun. You also have a gun and if they get too close you will open fire. Just let them know that an ambulance is probably going to be needed shortly.

Guarenteed 2 minute response time.
Not a joke either. Friend of mine is a cop and said if your life depends on it tell the operator your about to start shooting. It gets big time priority.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.

Last edited by Casper; 26-01-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:19 PM   #29
loxxr6
XB in parts...

if you feel up to it and know what your doing with electronics, i have a detailed plan of a little electrical device that'll put em on their **** and send them to sleep for a little while. itll only take one person to go down before they back up and **** off.
i think you know what im talking about, and its 'disposable' too if need be.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Its also quite easy to pass these things off as voltage testers(or some such electronic device) I've been told.

Guarenteed 2 minute response time.
Not a joke either. Friend of mine is a cop and said if your life depends on it tell the operator your about to start shooting. It gets big time priority.

There's an email going around(prob urban legend) about someone who called in a robbery and nothing happened so they called back 000(or 911) and said "don't worry I shot them" and plenty of cops turned up lol.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 01:29 PM   #30
Steffo
LPG > You

If only I wasn't 1000km away I could've done something... people like that don't deserve to share our oxygen.
Steffo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post