Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-10-2022, 07:56 PM   #1
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

The western world's still asleep at the wheel .......still rolling out the : oh its light crude not a lot of diesel init BS ......still plenty of bunker fuel for ships and bitumen? ........guess it's just the light oil in the middle where missing.....oh and then there's the excessive demand that's happening all of a sudden lots of crop cultivation :......what ever

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
PooDog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2022, 12:02 AM   #2
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Prices spiralling out of control and still no one in power is investigating alternatives which have existed for decades and can be implemented

'Cost of living is set to get worse' - yeah cool story bro what you doing about it?

*crickets chirping from the halls of parliament house*

I'm not surprised though I feel like I've been living in that movie 'Idiocracy' for a while.
Here's a rare deleted scene from that far-sighted movie Franco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpxAypwVF6M
Old 29-10-2022, 12:05 AM   #3
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"no one in power is investigating alternatives "

Yeah that bit is weird af

This is a good recap of the editorial line the Macrobusiness guys have been going on about, for years. Presents the entire mess in numbers:

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/202...-hapless-albo/
Old 13-10-2022, 01:59 PM   #4
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

just filled the wife's CX5 E10 $1.75.
All due respect depending your circumstances.
Do people expect prices to stay similar to 2015 or pre covid for eg ?
Lets go back to 1970/80's another.
Like milk and bread petrol is another neccessity, thats it thats life we got to pay.
OK if you lost your job or the wife did, your hocked up, other bad luck curve balls that can occur I understand those having to count the 50c or $..
We just got to deal with it, move on no diff how you dealt with costs back in the day..
A bloke buying a newspaper this morn I noticed he thought damn thats expensive, he said I recall they were 20c, heck so do I but I don't expect it to be like then.
Just don't buy the paper mate its all on your mobile but go figure, running that costs more.

So what are you gonna do if its not good ?
Park the car truck ?
Alot of commodities are cheaper than long before though in less quality, then people complain about that as well.
Unfortunately life is not going back to the cheaper days of daily living, keep saving your coupons/discount offers spouse thats all you can counter the average cost of fuel/diesel that will have its highs and drops and back up again where do you actually win, mentally ?
What your saved somewhere you've paid more elsewhere.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-10-2022, 02:27 PM   #5
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
just filled the wife's CX5 E10 $1.75.
All due respect depending your circumstances.
Do people expect prices to stay similar to 2015 or pre covid for eg ?
Lets go back to 1970/80's another.
Like milk and bread petrol is another neccessity, thats it thats life we got to pay.
OK if you lost your job or the wife did, your hocked up, other bad luck curve balls that can occur I understand those having to count the 50c or $..
We just got to deal with it, move on no diff how you dealt with costs back in the day..
A bloke buying a newspaper this morn I noticed he thought damn thats expensive, he said I recall they were 20c, heck so do I but I don't expect it to be like then.
Just don't buy the paper mate its all on your mobile but go figure, running that costs more.

So what are you gonna do if its not good ?
Park the car truck ?
Alot of commodities are cheaper than long before though in less quality, then people complain about that as well.
Unfortunately life is not going back to the cheaper days of daily living, keep saving your coupons/discount offers spouse thats all you can counter the average cost of fuel/diesel that will have its highs and drops and back up again where do you actually win, mentally ?
What your saved somewhere you've paid more elsewhere.
All discetionary spending is cheaper.Electronics probably half the relative cost of 10-15 years ago.Motor cars less than half of the cost previously.Used to cost 2 years gross pay to buy a new car!now costs about 6-8 months gross pay.And you get a lot more features than you used to get
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2022, 02:11 PM   #6
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

The context you're missing there is wages went up over the years to match cost of living increases.

We haven't seen the same level in increases in wages compared to cost of living increases so you're not looking at the full picture there. There's been stagnant wage growth over the last decade but prices for everything else have risen.

Also with news papers you don't have herald sun cutting production of their news papers by 20% to drive up prices.

OPEC has the world by the balls, they know we need them so they can do what they want.

So sure if you want to pay 2012 wages then I can understand why people want to pay 2012 prices.

You're starting to see push back in the employment market with people being more mobile changing careers or shopping employers as a counter.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 13-10-2022 at 02:18 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2022, 02:55 PM   #7
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
The context you're missing there is wages went up over the years to match cost of living increases.

We haven't seen the same level in increases in wages compared to cost of living increases so you're not looking at the full picture there. There's been stagnant wage growth over the last decade but prices for everything else have risen.

Also with news papers you don't have herald sun cutting production of their news papers by 20% to drive up prices.

OPEC has the world by the balls, they know we need them so they can do what they want.

So sure if you want to pay 2012 wages then I can understand why people want to pay 2012 prices.

You're starting to see push back in the employment market with people being more mobile changing careers or shopping employers as a counter.
oh I didn't mention the wages argument for thats more varied than bowser prices......
That argument can go on forever that here isn't the place.
IF your not earning enough like you quoted wages haven't increased to the cost of living > change career for there is also many Industries/or new positions that do pay well.
Double egded sword, one thing that is common from the past to now and ahead, its either sink or swim, this is life.
Old 13-10-2022, 03:11 PM   #8
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
oh I didn't mention the wages argument for thats more varied than bowser prices......
That argument can go on forever that here isn't the place.
IF your not earning enough like you quoted wages haven't increased to the cost of living > change career for there is also many Industries/or new positions that do pay well.
Double egded sword, one thing that is common from the past to now and ahead, its either sink or swim, this is life.
Agree completely, but you can't have that conversation without acknowledging it, so don't turn around and tell half the story.

I'm seeing my local pizza shop now only operating 2 days a week because of staff shortages, who are in return now getting smashed with negative reviews on Google because 'they're never open' even though they do the best pizza I've tasted in my life, or cafes in the city trying to lobby the government to try force workers back into the city who are working from home or contractors complaining that before someone starts working for them they've received counter offers $10,000 higher from someone else and the person quits before they've even started.

It goes both ways my friend, if everyone just changes careers who are going to do those entry level jobs that haven't kept up with the cost of living? Got three child care centres in my small regional town but no child care workers to work there because they don't pay what the people need to be able to live out here.

Can't get your child into child care because there's no child care workers, guess you gotta work from home, so you're not buying that coffee every morning from the cafe near work anymore or going out for after work drinks with the social club at work either.

You go to the pub, no one working front of house?

If you pay them enough to keep up with cost of living, you going to accept paying $80 for your 300g porterhouse they got from Coles?

Love those pizzas, but I just stopped buying them because I'm not sure if they're going to be open or not so I just don't bother because people are making those career changes, I'm in the process of it now, I've knocked back four job offers recently in my former industry of people approaching me, because they can't afford me, if this was last year I would have entertained their offer but now, hell no its career change time.

Cost of living is way up there, but the wages haven't gone up to match, so we change career, I suspect the answer isn't that simple though, would like to get one of those pizzas again.

Bringing it back to fuel prices, friend of mine is going through a few thousand litres of diesel a week but the prices he gets paid to move stuff hasn't increased.

The other side of the coin is general freight seems to have variable fuel charges, the more diesel costs the more everything does.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 13-10-2022 at 03:41 PM.
4 users like this post:
Old 13-10-2022, 03:54 PM   #9
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Agree completely, but you can't have that conversation without acknowledging it, so don't turn around and tell half the story.

I'm seeing my local pizza shop now only operating 2 days a week because of staff shortages, who are in return now getting smashed with negative reviews on Google because 'they're never open' even though they do the best pizza I've tasted in my life, or cafes in the city trying to lobby the government to try force workers back into the city who are working from home or contractors complaining that before someone starts working for them they've received counter offers $10,000 higher from someone else and the person quits before they've even started.

It goes both ways my friend, if everyone just changes careers who are going to do those entry level jobs that haven't kept up with the cost of living? Got three child care centres in my small regional town but no child care workers to work there because they don't pay what the people need to be able to live out here.

Can't get your child into child care because there's no child care workers, guess you gotta work from home, so you're not buying that coffee every morning from the cafe near work anymore or going out for after work drinks with the social club at work either.

If you pay them enough to keep up with cost of living, you going to accept paying $80 for your 300g porterhouse they got from Coles?

Love those pizzas, but I just stopped buying them because I'm not sure if they're going to be open or not so I just don't bother because people are making those career changes, I'm in the process of it now, I've knocked back four job offers recently in my former industry of people approaching me, because they can't afford me, if this was last year I would have entertained their offer but now, hell no its career change time.

Cost of living is way up there, but the wages haven't gone up to match, so we change career, I suspect the answer isn't that simple though, would like to get one of those pizzas again.

Bringing it back to fuel prices, friend of mine is going through a few thousand litres of diesel a week but the prices he gets paid to move stuff hasn't increased.

The other side of the coin is general freight seems to have variable fuel charges, the more diesel costs the more everything does.
Not to steer this thread off topic but if there was more of a community atmosphere where everyone looks out for each other, I think people will get by ok. I could be making things too simple with this line of thinking but I have noticed a few communities popping up online and in different areas where they are exchanging food, services and the like with each other rather than asking for a $ value on what they have.

Back on topic, some MSM are warning that prices for unleaded will be going up any day now to $2-2.20pL averages.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-10-2022, 04:03 PM   #10
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Not to steer this thread off topic but if there was more of a community atmosphere where everyone looks out for each other, I think people will get by ok. I could be making things too simple with this line of thinking but I have noticed a few communities popping up online and in different areas where they are exchanging food, services and the like with each other rather than asking for a $ value on what they have.

Back on topic, some MSM are warning that prices for unleaded will be going up any day now to $2-2.20pL averages.
Sure, but maybe when the power company and the servo accept payment in blackberries rather than cash
Old 13-10-2022, 04:04 PM   #11
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Speaking of wage increase. I work for an org that rarely gives pay increase or bonuses. You go in knowing this full well, but you get perks in other ways. Got informed last night that we'll be getting a wage increase that will match CPI less 1%. Nearly fell off my chair. After tax, it will cover 1.5 tanks of petrol on the falcon per fortnight Been told at the top the main reason for the increase was to manage staff retention risk, due to raised cost of living other orgs being willing to up the ante. The initiative cost us $50m, not to mention the super that also goes with it.

A lot of companies, including ours, are also hesitant to enforce back to office working because they know they will lose staff. Who wants to spend an extra $100 in petrol and have the pleasure of sitting in traffic every morning and evening?

Quote:
Seeing similar things all over the place across different workforce sectors. The two mechanics I use, they are often 2-4 weeks booked out ahead, due to demand and lack of staff. I'm seeing people advertising for jobs using signs on nature strips, labourer for $50/hr, not to be scoffed at. People are losing staff because staff are prepared to walk. Post covid era has shifted the balance of power to employees. That might change if skilled immigration kicks off again.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-10-2022, 12:50 PM   #12
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:

The missus was in the same boat. Not paid enough, she asks for a pay rise and they give her the old "you're overpayed as it is now". She looks around for similar jobs, and has 2 companies going dollar for dollar trying to entice her into accepting their jobs offer at 15k over what she's earning now. She puts in notice to leave her current job, and notices they have advertised her job for 8k over what they are paying her supposedly "overpayed" wages at.

It's still 7 k short of what she will get at her new job. Is it any wonder people are just getting up and going somewhere else when they get treated like that? I doubt they will even be able to fill the job, the last few people they hired barely turn up. Pay your workers peanuts and you get monkeys. Then they go screaming to govco to bring in more cheap labour from overseas.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2022, 10:11 PM   #13
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
The missus was in the same boat. Not paid enough, she asks for a pay rise and they give her the old "you're overpayed as it is now". She looks around for similar jobs, and has 2 companies going dollar for dollar trying to entice her into accepting their jobs offer at 15k over what she's earning now. She puts in notice to leave her current job, and notices they have advertised her job for 8k over what they are paying her supposedly "overpayed" wages at.

It's still 7 k short of what she will get at her new job. Is it any wonder people are just getting up and going somewhere else when they get treated like that? I doubt they will even be able to fill the job, the last few people they hired barely turn up. Pay your workers peanuts and you get monkeys. Then they go screaming to govco to bring in more cheap labour from overseas.
Over the length of my career, I’ve noticed that generally there's two types of employees, salaried managers and vocational employees. Both of these groups approach salary negotiation and employment completely differently.

I’ve know a a heap of managers over the time and most actually send out their CVS regularly to test the market to see what comes back and when they get two or three offers significantly above their current salary, they negotiate from a position of strength, “ I have these three job offers Fo $x, match them or I’m off” and so it goes…..

The vocational employees on the other hand are far too loyal for their own good, they think that management will recognise their effort and give them a pay rise they think is deserved. Their manager however thinks that this is an empty negotiation without threat, so low balls them / basically go away, we pay you enough. Before they know it the angry employees has found another job that pays better and no amount of persuasion can reverse the decision as they’ve already signed…

It takes years to develop certain vocational trades, companies keep training over and over to cover loss of skilled people that go to competition yet seemed resigned to a viscous cycle that only they can stop…
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 13-10-2022, 03:57 PM   #14
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

yep and around and around it goes......
Be it in the 80/90/00's the viscious circle.
Franco I just couldn't be bothered typing paragraph after paragraph - I see all you quote just the same.
Point is get on with it or not, talk talk just like what has embedded big business/OH&S stifles getting on with it.
Everything will keep costing more, one pump location to another, do you fill up or not
I know why your pizza shop and the countless other small biz have gone up the creek sadly, Dan rules, he's screwed your place more than the virus itself.
Old 14-10-2022, 11:05 PM   #15
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It was nice while it lasted but <$2 now for 98 is dead around here
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2022, 05:09 PM   #16
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

New Diesel price cycle just begun this arvo it seems.

Up to $2.40 -50 p/l.....Ouch!
GASWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2022, 05:13 PM   #17
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Right on cue. 30-40cpl rise out of no where.

Energy companies are now warning a 50% increase in general energy prices next year. Pollies are saying, nah, it wont be that bad, it'll only be 30%.

So how are we going to solve all this? Lets raise interest rates

Buckle up!

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 24-10-2022, 06:40 PM   #18
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Paid $1.81 for 95ron this afternoon in Seaford SA.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2022, 06:40 PM   #19
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Yep nothern suburbs servos in melboure all at the 2.15 for 91
Averaging 2.35 for premium now, western suburbs still hovering about 1.75 ish for 91.. so did the run todayy n filled most up..
His: 2012 FG II GS, Vanish
His: 2003 BA GT-P, Lightening Strike
Jnr: 2002 AU III Falcon XR6 ST, 5 speed Blueprint & 1978 XC Fairmont Neptune Blue

Previous:
1976 HX 50th Anniversary Kingswood
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
au2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2022, 07:45 PM   #20
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Last week I’ve gone from driving from Geelong to Derrimut for work to driving 10 minutes up the road, I put fuel in the car the Saturday before I started and I still haven’t had to put any in since. Made a huge difference!
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 27-10-2022, 10:28 AM   #21
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry I was generalising a bit too much by not including wind power.As for importing power,pretty sure we export more green power to Vic than we import,but I could be wrong there too.As a whole I think we can survive alright without any imported power.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:41 AM   #22
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
Sorry I was generalising a bit too much by not including wind power.As for importing power,pretty sure we export more green power to Vic than we import,but I could be wrong there too.As a whole I think we can survive alright without any imported power.
As far as I understand it if basslink was cut then Tassie would be fine.

The new link isnt great news for tassie but good for the country...if prices skyrocket here then it is complete and utter BS...not Tasmanians fault the rest of the country is in strife.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2022, 10:49 AM   #23
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Actually, tassie, it's the other way around; Tasmania imports more electricity than it exports. In the last year, 833GWh was exported and 1282 GWh was imported. Looking very briefly at the data I have available to me, it seems as though most of that import is during the day, too, so I suspect it is demand driven, in which case there could be some impacts to people if imports suddenly stopped. Not that it will happen, especially now that Marinus Link has got funding to proceed.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2022, 11:41 AM   #24
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Don't stress, Labour promised they would cut electricity bills by $275 if they got elected
Old 27-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #25
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Don't stress, Labour promised they would cut electricity bills by $275 if they got elected
Yeah,saw on Sunrise where Kochie and Nat called Albo out on that one,but he didn’t seem able to come up with an answer to broken election promises.Guess they weren’t core promises.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-10-2022, 11:48 AM   #26
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Yeah,saw on Sunrise where Kochie and Nat called Albo out on that one,but he didn’t seem able to come up with an answer to broken election promises.Guess they weren’t core promises.
It sounded absolutely impossible from the get go. How did they expect to be able to do it when global power prices have been soaring for ages?
Old 30-10-2022, 09:30 AM   #27
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Barrel prices still averaging around $90 due to Chinese economy slowing down and reducing demand.

Great news!
Old 30-10-2022, 09:57 AM   #28
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASWAGON View Post
Barrel prices still averaging around $90 due to Chinese economy slowing down and reducing demand.

Great news!
Actually incorrect, we use Tapis crude, which @ this moment is trading @ around $135 AUD per barrel.Do not go off WT or Brent crude. Oil is traded in USD.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:28 AM   #29
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackney View Post
Actually incorrect, we use Tapis crude, which @ this moment is trading @ around $135 AUD per barrel.Do not go off WT or Brent crude. Oil is traded in USD.
Yes true, no wonder pump prices so high.
Old 30-10-2022, 12:24 PM   #30
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASWAGON View Post
Yes true, no wonder pump prices so high.
$135/barrel for Tapis show how corrupt oil cartels are when our petrol and diesel comes from Asia.
It really feels like we’re being played big time or is that against each other with such a massive
difference between 91ULP and diesel being roughly 50 cpl, anyone owning petrol cars knows
that it’s a bit high but is glad they don’t own a diesel, those poor people absolutely scalped…

If you could pick a point in time where oil companies began wounding their own sales, it would be now
when the world is on the cusp of a slow change to electric vehicles, this may speed the process..
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: