Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Nokie E66 is a POS!!!

I have had nothing but problems with this phone..

TO start off with i thought it was great. Cheaper then the N95, smaller looked better etc etc. But after one month it has just fallen into the ground. Nothing works how it should and everything is stuffed!

Makes me red with anger trying to fix it too.. Goign to have to take it back to get it fixed but it has stuff on the momory card that is confidential!

The momory card is most of the problem Keeps giving an error message saying fatal errors etc and that i cant access files. Try deleting them and the phone freezes..

Also the text messages. THe predictive text is a pain int he *** in this model. I type the and i get tif. I type want and i get xant. I cant change this back to defualt either as its a POS!

Grrr so feckin angry at this phone.. Waste of money and time!

Rant over

Future fun: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500

Old 05-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
ch33z1l
Dawn

Hey Matt,
are you with telstra by any chance. Phil Kearl says in their contract, that if a phone is sent away 3 times for repairs, than they are required to supply a new phone. I'm pretty sure this can be for any brand/model
Old 05-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

take it to be repaired, this has happened to many of us i'm sure, and a public rant prior to attempting to fix it isn't going to do anyone any good.
Closed Thread