Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 28-08-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default BA Gt Stock exhaust

Last night watched DaBoss in his BA GT with stock exaust,underdrives,bpt cai,Blue power/xtreme tune do a 13.5 2.15 60' at calder, was his first run down the 1/4 good effort Rob also good to meet you mate.

Quadcams is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pretty good 60 footer for a first timer ! I will bet the bug has bitten and we will soon see it a lot deeper into the 13s
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2005, 11:20 AM   #3
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowride260
Last night watched DaBoss in his BA GT with stock exaust,underdrives,bpt cai,Blue power/xtreme tune do a 13.5 2.15 60' at calder, was his first run down the 1/4 good effort Rob also good to meet you mate.
Well done to the DaBoss, is his GT auto or manual what was the MPH?
Wade your a long way from home did your ute go down the track?

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2005, 12:11 PM   #4
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
Well done to the DaBoss, is his GT auto or manual what was the MPH?
Wade your a long way from home did your ute go down the track?
Hey Mark mate was very disapointed to know when Chris was doing my tune on friday he found that I have ripped my passenger side engine mount in half, that was at about 5pm so it was a no go. Mate the way its going I would of done a PB for sure also need a new diff. I will be back with a vengence dont you worry lol.
I think it was around 106 from memory the VB's were clouding my memory also my numb hand holding it.
Old 28-08-2005, 01:02 PM   #5
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Hey Mark mate was very disapointed to know when Chris was doing my tune on friday he found that I have ripped my passenger side engine mount in half, that was at about 5pm so it was a no go. Mate the way its going I would of done a PB for sure also need a new diff. I will be back with a vengence dont you worry lol.
I think it was around 106 from memory the VB's were clouding my memory also my numb hand holding it.
eww no good about the engine mount.
Wade i fixed up the heading in this thread (spelling).

Last edited by SpoolMan; 28-08-2005 at 01:08 PM.
Old 28-08-2005, 09:03 PM   #6
DABOSS
BA Black Edition

Quote:
Yeah wasn't a bad run for an Auto , 60' 2.1 660' 86.58 13.5 @ 105.67mph, Thanks to chris from Blue Power ,Wade your a top bloke, 12's here I come.
Old 28-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #7
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOSS
Yeah wasn't a bad run for an Auto , 60' 2.1 660' 86.58 13.5 @ 105.67mph, Thanks to chris from Blue Power ,Wade your a top bloke, 12's here I come.
The bug has bitten look out!
Old 28-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #8
SpoolMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOSS
Keep at it, your Mid track MPH is good...are you using the M/T drag radials?

Old 29-08-2005, 09:26 AM   #9
Chris
AFF.com.au

it was the loaner nitto's, they are harder than a womans heart now lol
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #10
MYV8
Gota be happy with a Hump
Donating Member1

Quote:

What's with these NSW cars going to Mexico and breaking!!!!!!
Must be all the extra power from the cold air. LoL...

We shall return............................................ ......... :

BluePower Racing Developments ............... Best in the Business
MYV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post