Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club > Orsm Build Thread

Orsm Build Thread Only for the ORSM Club Members and their rides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
XR-ENVI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default The making of XRENVI

Well thought i would begin a build thread on the car.
Things have come a long way since May 2004. The car was ordered in March with premium interior and ICC, sunroof, mats and automatic. We had never seen a car in the color ENVI, we had only seen a spoiler at the FPV Day 2004 (where we decided to buy the new car ) painted in ENVI.

I was in at the Local Ford dealer the next day on my lunch break, ordering the car.

We picked the car up on the 18th of may 2004

Waiting seems to be the story of our lives when it comes to the car!!! It seemed to take for ever with color matching problems at the factory.

Anyway we had big plans for the car- 18" BA XR rims and lowering and tinted windows.

As you probably know things havent turned out quite that simple

We are a bad combination- both ford lovers and both keen to do more and more to the car- with no-one to talk the other one out of it all.

MINUTES AFTER PICKING THE CAR UPand then it was straight to my (Narelle's) parents to change the wheels

A couple of days later- Lowered, new rims and tint

The Engine Bay with its first mod- TYPHOON Spark plug cover

Last edited by XR-ENVI; 12-11-2007 at 07:01 PM.