Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:20 PM   #271
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Thanks

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #272
speedzter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Ford are starting to find aftermarket replacements as some of the original parts are running out of stock and the original supplier has closed up shop. So to keep the part available, they need to find alternate which is the Motorcraft branded items.

Have not had any experience with the Motorcraft part as such as it has only been on the market for a short time.

GT
Just a heads up for what it's worth, the "Motorcraft" branded FG front hub is made in China.
speedzter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 09-04-2021, 09:06 PM   #273
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzter View Post
Just a heads up for what it's worth, the "Motorcraft" branded FG front hub is made in China.
Quite a lot of genuine Ford parts are made offshore.

Old 10-04-2021, 12:24 AM   #274
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzter View Post
They retail for around $105, can get for $86 incl plus postage if required.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:32 AM   #275
notNA

Quote:
Below are the components with the rain sensor highlighted in green.

Sensor I can source for $127 plus postage if required. Not sure about the metal clip, it may come with the sensor or its part of another component. I cant see it in the diagram.

Attachment 104185
sorry for the late response, happen to have the image still?
notNA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #276
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by notNA View Post
sorry for the late response, happen to have the image still?
Look at post 257 it has an image of the sensor?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:33 PM   #277
XUSSR

Hi GTLEGEND,

Is it still possible to get B pillar cover passenger side (lower part? - below seat belt and it runs to the bottom) for FGX sedan and two black rubber/plastic pieces that run outside on the roof from front window to the back one - not sure how they are called?

Thank you,
XUSSR
XUSSR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2021, 10:50 PM   #278
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUSSR View Post
Hi GTLEGEND,

Is it still possible to get B pillar cover passenger side (lower part? - below seat belt and it runs to the bottom) for FGX sedan and two black rubber/plastic pieces that run outside on the roof from front window to the back one - not sure how they are called?

Thank you,
XUSSR
Yes you can still get all these items, the plastic piece that runs along the roof from windscreen to rear screen is called a roof drip rail mould.
Old 21-04-2021, 03:17 PM   #279
chipa

Hi @GTLEGEND;

As per https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=6569995
I'm trying to identify if GT rear hubs/bearings are different to xr8/xr6t/TurboTerritory rear hubs/bearings.

Thanks
Vixen BF Mk II F6 with ZF- #216
Stock PB on street tyres - 13.11 @ 107.3 MPH
SY TTG

....Grant me the serenity to accept the fact that I can't pass them all, the courage to pass most,
....and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who refuse to get the hell out of my way!!
chipa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2021, 04:48 PM   #280
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipa View Post
Hi @GTLEGEND;

As per https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=6569995
I'm trying to identify if GT rear hubs/bearings are different to xr8/xr6t/TurboTerritory rear hubs/bearings.

Thanks
SY Turbo Territory utilize the same bearing/hub as a normal Territory, they are all the same in the rear, part number BA1109A.

The BA1109A is also utilized on all BA to BF rear IRS sedans regardless if its GT/XR/Ghia etc., they are all the same.

Bare in mind the bearing is available separate if need be, but if you get the hub it comes with the bearing. Part number BA1215A.

There is difference in the knuckles between models though.
3 users like this post:
Old 21-04-2021, 04:56 PM   #281
chipa

Thanks GTLEGEND. Knuckle makes sense of course. Time to start stripping the problem side and decide if I get just the bearing or hub and bearing.

Cheers

Quote:
SY Turbo Territory utilize the same bearing/hub as a normal Territory, they are all the same in the rear, part number BA1109A.

The BA1109A is also utilized on all BA to BF rear IRS sedans regardless if its GT/XR/Ghia etc., they are all the same.

Bare in mind the bearing is available separate if need be, but if you get the hub it comes with the bearing. Part number BA1215A.

SY TTG

....Grant me the serenity to accept the fact that I can't pass them all, the courage to pass most,
....and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who refuse to get the hell out of my way!!
Old 21-04-2021, 10:04 PM   #282
TURBO_GHIA
hmmm boost

Quote:
Hi,

Set of rear door glass hinges would be $250 including freight, how ever there is only RHS available at this point in time, the LHS wont be available until April/May next year due to the COVID lockdown where the manufacturer has been closed all this time.

GT

any update on this ? id like to get a set

cheers
TUNED BY JEM
TURBO_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2021, 11:27 PM   #283
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO_GHIA View Post
any update on this ? id like to get a set

cheers
Apparently they are on track to be in stock mid-may, will advise once they have arrived.
Old 22-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #284
Qwerty69
Starter Motor

Just wanted to give a big shout out to GT for all his help and assistance in assembling the right parts for interior upgrade I'm doing on my original FG.

Heaps of patience and hard work combined with a great sense of humor, good pricing and speedy delivery.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!!

Q.
Qwerty69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #285
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Just wanted to give a big shout out to GT for all his help and assistance in assembling the right parts for interior upgrade I'm doing on my original FG.

Heaps of patience and hard work combined with a great sense of humor, good pricing and speedy delivery.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!!

Q.
No problem mate, glad to have helped...
2 users like this post:
Old 24-04-2021, 05:55 PM   #286
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

Hello, I am after a price on a full set of the outer top of door moulds/weatherstrips in black and both left and right roof gutter moulds (may be called drip rail not sure) please.
These are all to suit FG MK2 XR6. Thanks in advance, awesome thing to do for the forum.
Old 24-04-2021, 06:43 PM   #287
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

I forgot to add all 4 (to replace both front door and rear door on both sides) of the glossy Outer Pillar trims in my previous post.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:42 AM   #288
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XW 393 View Post
Hello, I am after a price on a full set of the outer top of door moulds/weatherstrips in black and both left and right roof gutter moulds (may be called drip rail not sure) please.
These are all to suit FG MK2 XR6. Thanks in advance, awesome thing to do for the forum.
RHF Top Door Mould that run along the top of the doors: $240
LHF Top Door Mould: $190
RHR Top Door Mould: $720, no that is not a miss print.
LHR Top Door Mould: $440

RH Roof Rail Drip Mould: $85
LF Roof Rail Drip Mould: $85

RHF B Pillar Trim $105
LHF B Pillar Trim $110
RHR B Pillar trim $60
LHR B Pillar Trim $ 60

Freight to be added on top of item. My concern is the roof rail moulds and the top door moulds and because of their size the freight may outweigh the savings in part price as they would be too big for Aus post.

Happy to assist though if required.
2 users like this post:
Old 25-04-2021, 10:33 AM   #289
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

Many thanks, the freight side of things is an excellent point mate. It will definitely outweigh the discounts. Completely slipped my mind to consider that!
Cheers!
Old 26-04-2021, 12:47 PM   #290
chipa

HI GTLEGEND, would you be able to throw me a price for 2 of the BA1109A?

Thanks

Quote:

SY TTG

Old 26-04-2021, 06:16 PM   #291
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipa View Post
HI GTLEGEND, would you be able to throw me a price for 2 of the BA1109A?

Thanks
Retail for $350 each, can supply for $260 each + freight if required (guessing around $20).
Old 05-05-2021, 09:05 PM   #292
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Is there anything like BA18D557AC or the BF equivalent, still on the shelves?
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2021, 10:41 PM   #293
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Is there anything like BA18D557AC or the BF equivalent, still on the shelves?
No the A/C decals are long gone, but maybe Grafix Unlimited might have some reproduction ones?

https://www.grafixunlimited.com.au/
Old 06-05-2021, 12:46 AM   #294
FroudeyBrand

Any updated Part numbers inregards to

EF to BF 5 Speed Gear Knob
AU XR8
BA/BF XR6T
FroudeyBrand is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2021, 05:41 PM   #295
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroudeyBrand View Post
Any updated Part numbers inregards to

EF to BF 5 Speed Gear Knob
AU XR8
BA/BF XR6T
Part numbers for manual gear knob.

EF: EH7213A
EL: EL7213A
EL GT: GTTVE7K327A
AU: ER7K327A6
AU TS/TE 50 Blue: TAU27K327A2
AU TS/TE 50 Red: TAU27K327A4
AU TS/TE 50 Black: TAUTVE7K327A
BA XLS/XT, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5) OR RTV/XL/XLS/XT): ER7K327A6
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5)): BA7K327A1
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (GT/GT-P/PURSUIT/XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL (TR3650)): BA7K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (F6/GT/GT-P/PURSUIT, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327B1
2 users like this post:
Old 06-05-2021, 09:59 PM   #296
Ben

Possible options for the metal clips that hold on the bottom of the side skirts on an au2 xr8 has optioned body kit. U shape clips.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:21 PM   #297
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Possible options for the metal clips that hold on the bottom of the side skirts on an au2 xr8 has optioned body kit. U shape clips.
Can still get the U clips around $7 each, if memory serves me right there is 7 on each side?
Old 08-05-2021, 12:58 PM   #298
PRO-GT

Quote:
Part numbers for manual gear knob.

EF: EH7213A
EL: EL7213A
EL GT: GTTVE7K327A
AU: ER7K327A6
AU TS/TE 50 Blue: TAU27K327A2
AU TS/TE 50 Red: TAU27K327A4
AU TS/TE 50 Black: TAUTVE7K327A
BA XLS/XT, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5) OR RTV/XL/XLS/XT): ER7K327A6
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5)): BA7K327A1
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (GT/GT-P/PURSUIT/XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL (TR3650)): BA7K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (F6/GT/GT-P/PURSUIT, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327B1

Any ba bf fpv ones still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #299
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Any ba bf fpv ones still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All gone from what I can find.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:45 PM   #300
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Hi GT,

Having trouble finding a pair (LH and RH) of fog light surrounds/bezels for 2011 WT Fiesta. It's a Trend which I am upgrading. So I will also need the screws/nuts/bolts that secure the lamps, as I bought some repros from Wuhan that didn't come with any fasteners.

Looks like

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/13356768...oAAOSw-g5c8Mc6

I realise that OEM Ford $$ may be a bit prohibitive but if you can see what they come in at that would be great.

TIA
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post