Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-10-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

Quite possibly. Even quite likely. Is it known what map data they use? I thought the last update in 2015 needed a firmware update to read the [new] maps? Mine doesn't have that, it's got the 2nd last. I'll find out tomorrow if the ICC I bought late last week has the last version or not (I may have to pull the ICC out of my car again - in fact I probably will, since I'm sure I'll want to pick the nicest of the silver buttons to keep in my car - as I've got a whole other set now to pick from in this new ICC).

Last edited by JasonACT; 30-10-2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: add "a"
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
nc_fairlane

Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonACT View Post
Quite possibly. Even quite likely. Is it known what map data they use? I thought the last update in 2015 needed a firmware update to read the [new] maps? Mine doesn't have that, it's got the 2nd last. I'll find out tomorrow if the ICC I bought late last week has the last version or not (I may have to pull the ICC out of my car again - in fact I probably will, since I'm sure I'll want to pick the nicest of the silver buttons to keep in my car - as I've got whole other set now to pick from in this new ICC).
The FG2 nav system has map data provided by Navixtras. The issue is the license the map data it’s self is the same as Igo primo. You would need to find a cracked version of igo that would be compatible with the icc.
nc_fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: