Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 22-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Default Good place to get a service done in sydney?

Firstly, my car is about to reach 150,000km. Don't wanna take it back to where i was taking it before, as after i had my last service, my car started squeaking around corners (still havent gotten it fixed).

Looking for a place who is run by a decent bloke with good knowledge

Would prefer it to be a place that can do Cams & Flash kits etc.. also.

Anywhere from Castle Hill - Liverpool is good

Ideas people?

I have heard Joe @ Crescent Motorsports is a pretty good guy

Coming..CMS Stg2A Cam, 68mm TB
Later.. 4.5L w/ BOOOOOOOOOOST or XR6T or AUIII XR8 220

Currently:
151kW (165 on other dynos )
ayeyew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Cresecent is the way to go. Had plenty of work done there and very happy - cheap too.

Autotech aren't too bad either - just a bit pricey.

Also Joma Automotive @ Moorebank - haven't been there in a while and never had to go back twice for the same problem.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

I now get all the work done on all my cars there.

Work ute has had all it's work done there since I purchased it about 3 years ago.
Workmanship is excellent ... pricing is good ... Joe's a good bloke. He's looked after me well.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Excellent, i will be giving him a call in the next few days

Currently:
Old 24-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Put it this way .... I drive from Kurrjong to Liverpool to get work done.
Old 24-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Wow

Any idea how far in advance (approx) he would be booked out for? A couple weeks or sumn?

Currently:
Old 24-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

usually a few days ... depends if he has LPG installs on at the time or not.
best bet is to ring him.
Old 24-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Cool.

Thanks heaps for that mate

Currently: