Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 23-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #31
blownv8au
Pro Street Au Ute

i had a 360 and got rid of it 6 months after getting my ps3. 360 new cost me $700 ps3 new with 5 year warranty $1000 with extra games controller and remote hdmi cables about 18 months ago. blu ray and net access, free ps network, abilty to add external hard drives printers and blue tooth key board. the 360 doesn't even come close what a waste of my money that was and a bloody big disappointment compared to the ps3, i'm on it now i don't have a computer what would i want one for there's not much the ps3 won't do. thats my 2 cents worth go the ps3. preston
blownv8au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Teflon Turbo
Banned

my sons 360 after 2 years just copped the 3 red lights of death and is off to ms for their extented warranty. he just bought a ps3 from eb and you would not believe it, copped the 3 beeps of death, 1 in a million.

eb were good enough to replace.

all consoles suck, pc games are the best, never an issue these days.
Teflon Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #33
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquen Turbo
my sons 360 after 2 years just copped the 3 red lights of death and is off to ms for their extented warranty. he just bought a ps3 from eb and you would not believe it, copped the 3 beeps of death, 1 in a million.

eb were good enough to replace.

all consoles suck, pc games are the best, never an issue these days.
My PS3 will crash occasionally, then when i reset it, it goes all screwed up and you can't see anything, just the background and really stretched icons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 04:21 AM   #34
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

For Xbox/PS3 style gaming I use my pc (with wireless xbox style controlers), and for casual gaming with friends i use the wii, the xbox and ps3 got sold off ages ago.

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #35
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Take this for what its worth, I went to 7 stores today, (Harvey Norman, GAME, Big W, Target, K-Mart, EBgames & a local store called " Tunz'aGames " ) to buy the UFC Undisputed Game.. every store had it for Xbox 360 no worries, the first 7 stores I went to had completely sold out of the game on PS3 earlier in the week, the 8th store " WOW " had it.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #36
XC-351

i have a ps3 for sale if anyones keen pm me