Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 29-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
craigdmb
Starter Motor

Default WS Zetec Fiesta Headlight

Hi Guys,

brought this issue up in another thread. Will be coming up to first 3000K service. Wondering if I should get this checked.

Does anyone think the headlights on low beam are pretty ordinary? One of the reasons I went Zetec over LX was for the Halogen projector headlamps.
I previously drove a Golf Mk V which had Halogen projector beams and they were fantastic.

The same as on the fiesta, but in comparison the Fiestas throw is pretty weak. Adjusting the height of them doesnt really make any difference. High Beam on the other hand is great.

Have others noticed this or do you think its a fault. If not, any HID upgrade Kits yet for the Fiesta?

Thanks

craigdmb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Zetec Dave

HID kits are available for Fiesta and pretty much for most cars but just depends on personal choice and they're not exactly legal on a non HID factory standard/optioned vehicle. There are HID kits available that eliminate the problems with light check warnings common in most european vehicles when fitted with non standard/aftermarket HIDs.

Hope this helps mate.
Zetec Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
Dustproof

Default Zetec Headlights

HID conversions should be everywhere, I have been thinking of doing the conversion myself. I am happy with the standard lights for now, they seem good enough once I adjusted them up to the max. I would just like to have a nice white light.

:sm_headba