Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Default help to locate my old xt

Hi all, this maybe in the wrong section however im hoping someone on here may be able to help me locate my old xt falcon 500.
The old girl was sold in 1998 after it had been rear ended & written off. although the damage was repairable (chasis bend) i could not afford to do so given the pending arrival of a new born. so i let it go & brought an ea fairmont as the baby transporter. When sold she was white with a black vynil roof & was sold to a male in the melb suburb of fawkner without reg. he then stripped the car & resprayed it red, removed all the original chrome work & re did the interior all white & had fitted globe bathurst rims on it. the xt has a 3.6 & was duel fuel. A few years later the old girl was up for sale & i was looking to buy it back but he wanted $7000 !!!!! i've since lost track of the car & if anyone has come across a similar car can they pm me .
i have the sido number & still have the owners manual & original plates which believe it or not the new owner wanted once he showed me what he did to the car.. why he wanted the books & plates after totaly changing it is beyond me.
Thanks

au2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post