Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 22-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #31
ConradP

Default Re: Group Buy SCT Xcal 3 Tuner + Performance Tune + Bonus!

Good news Russ! They can tune it and seemed surprised at the amount of stuff they could change too, I'll be looking to get mine done next year some time, gotta get xmas presents then save for my own present
Old 22-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #32
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradP
Good news Russ! They can tune it and seemed surprised at the amount of stuff they could change too, I'll be looking to get mine done next year some time, gotta get xmas presents then save for my own present
Thanks for that mate, did they manage to actually read the car or just take numbers off the PCM which corresponded with ones they knew they could tune ? Is the PCM in yours under the dash behind the glovebox as I said it was in mine ?

Cheers

Last edited by Russ; 22-11-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #33
ConradP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
Thanks for that mate, did they manage to actually read the car or just take numbers off the PCM which corresponded with ones they knew they could tune ? Is the PCM in yours under the dash behind the glovebox as I said it was in mine ?

Cheers
They got a read on the car, and as i said looked surprised at the amount of figures they could change compared to other small cars.
Old 30-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #34
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

Hi all,

I have been trying to PM Herrod Motorsport to ask them about the tuning possibilities, but they need to empty their inbox.
So in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone actually knows where the PCM is located on a 2011 LVII Ford Focus Zetec (2.0 Duratec HE petrol) please. I was under the impression it was under the dash behind the glove box but after closer examination today I discovered that is actually where the fuse box is and not the PCM :( I was planning on trying to get some numbers off the PCM and then running them by Herrod Motorsport to see if it's compatible for an SCT XCAL 3 tune or not

Cheers
Russ
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post