Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Fez WQ

Smile Ford Stand and Vehicles at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show... territory

Ford Stand and Vehicles: Saroj Kiatfuengfoo, vice president, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford Thailand, takes a walk around the Ford stand at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show. The all-new Ford Focus was the centre of attention, but also complemented by an expanded line-up of the class-leading Ford Fiesta, the class-defining and globally-engineered all-new Ford Ranger, an upgraded Ford Everest, and a preview of the Australian-built Ford Territory.
The stand also featured interactive displays, including the interactive 'Focus Theatre,' which turned the windscreen of the all-new Focus into a movie screen, showcasing its capabilities and class-leading smart technologies. A SYNC display unit provided the experience of the award-winning hands-free technology system that allows the driver to combine all their digital devices to control their music and communications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBa_f7J3LE

So lets see exports crack up fast

Fez WQ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
EDManual
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Stand and Vehicles at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show... territory

Hope they sell lots! Looks like the Territory is the top of the range placed Ford vehicle over there! Does look so much more luxurious etc than a ranger etc.
EDManual is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
JPFS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community. 
Default Re: Ford Stand and Vehicles at the 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show... territory

I'm hearing they are going to get a fair few more Tezza's over there than they first hoped. Nothing major, but a fair whack more than the 100/year they mentioned.
JPFS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
blk6t

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFS1
I'm hearing they are going to get a fair few more Tezza's over there than they first hoped. Nothing major, but a fair whack more than the 100/year they mentioned.

I hope your right and that figure increases.

I think if Ford want to get serious about exporting the Territory, they will need to implement tighter quality control measures if the vehicle is marketed as top of the range.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Hopefully once it hits Thailand they can get other surrounding countries in on it too.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFS1
So territory exports are comfirmed? I never heard any news after the show about weather they were going ahead or not.. More good news!!

Do they want an EB Falcon as well?? A nice EB G6E as a premiun large seden would go well next to the terrtory in show rooms?
Joe5619 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #7
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Reckon it needs a big chrome strip between the tail lights to bling up the rear.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe5619
Do they want an EB Falcon as well?? A nice EB G6E as a premiun large seden would go well next to the terrtory in show rooms?
It would be great if they could get Ecoboost Falcons there on sale, they would go head to head with the Camry and Aurion (their premium Camry)

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #9
Buntz
Straight Eight

O-strayria.

Everyone in Australia raps on local interior build quality. But the plain fact is... they are much nicer. Fiesta and Focus plastics/highlights/touch just feel cheap and nasty. Just look at them on camera. But even when I went to the dealer and sat in all of them. The global models are definitely not as nice.
Old 13-06-2012, 02:01 AM   #10
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buntz93ED
O-strayria.

Everyone in Australia raps on local interior build quality. But the plain fact is... they are much nicer. Fiesta and Focus plastics/highlights/touch just feel cheap and nasty. Just look at them on camera. But even when I went to the dealer and sat in all of them. The global models are definitely not as nice.
there better then that great wall thing i got a lift in one night. i'll give them that!!!
flooded one is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post