Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #61
wrongwaynorris
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Toyota in 2012 was the global #1 vehicle manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD View Post
Under what basis do you say that though?

Your opinion or some sort of fact?

If you can't see the difference in presentation, feel and functionality between an 06 and 12 Camry then I don't think I ought to listen to a further word you are saying. This comparison can be made of any 06-12 vehicles basically.
You consistently point blank refuse to read what I write or simply dont understand it . " Feel and functionality " are motherhood statements . I am talking about vehicle dynamics NOT the baubles and beads you are so obsessed with . Nice steering wheels do not equate to a car with positive feedback through the steering relaying to the driver what is going on . 99% of Toyotas steering feels like a stick of liquorice in a bowl of rice pudding ie ZERO feedback to the driver . I really dont give a flying continental about the asthetics of a vehicle if it handles like a galleon
Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #62
ryeman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Toyota in 2012 was the global #1 vehicle manufacturer

Having driven for 50 yrs, you can't get away fm the fact, that once you put drive through the front wheels, be it FWD, AWD,4WD it always 'corrupts' the steering in terms of feel.
The latest generation of FWD cars Clio Cup, Focus, Fiesta in particular are as good as they get but the 'gravelly feel' you get with a rack&pinion RWD is what 'enthusiasts' pine for.
Whatever floats YOUR boat!

Facts or the twitterverse, your choice!

M3SR+ .......MG ZS EV
ryeman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post