Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2020, 09:25 PM   #11
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
I view sex as a major component part of the relationship but not the most integral part. Afterall, it's helps us to procreate as a species does it not?

For me, having someone who satisfies the intellectual, emotional and spiritual side of the relationship is far more important as this part rarely dies off. The sex part comes naturally and is far more gratifying long term.

On the other hand, if you view the success of a relationship based on how good they are in bed, they you are bound to fail in the long run. You'll eventually get bored of each other then look for the next fling. Where's the commitment?
Well said mate. The 'physical' side is always changing with age both in looks and activities. If that's all a relationship is based on them I agree, it's set up for failure.
Personally I believe a spouse must have similar/same morals, beliefs and values.