Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 24-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
MrXr6Tickford
AU Club Mod

Default Need some help plz :)

hello, im new here..

i was wondering if anyone knew how much a new or second hand part of the Au series 2 rear bumper part is? its where the exhaust comes threw.. the 3 knobs under the bumper its like the rear lip on the car.. i managed to break it when my mate was towing me out of the mud ( long story ) and i also was wondering if anyone could help me in pointing me in the right direction of finding some highbeam headlight covers.

Thanks, Tom

MrXr6Tickford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
superroo
You can't stop the signal

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Has done quite a few excellent write ups for au .com 

Check out AWC they do alot of parts for fords. The only things is that they are fiberglass parts, which depends if you like that or not.

On their web site:
AU 2/3 kit
AU 2/3 rebel kit

As for headlight covers, sets come up on ebay every now and then, don't know if you could buy just the highbeam covers though.

Cheers
superroo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
MrXr6Tickford
AU Club Mod

Thanks for a prompt reply.. i shall look into this!

Cheers, Tom
MrXr6Tickford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post