Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 20-01-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
Coogs289
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Gif Avatars

Could someone please make a GIF (moving) avatar for me? Or teach me how to... lol

Cheers, Anthony

Old 20-01-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

The easist way is by using a program like adobe illustrator(or do a websearch for animated gif - there's plenty of free gif's out there). simply import your 'still' images, set your time delay for each frame, & you are done(I don't currently have illustrator installed on my system).
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
Saiken
Cobra Motorsports

I can do one this afternoon / tonight for you if you still need one made.
FOR SALE1996 EF Series 2 Fairmont Ghia | Ported and Polished Head with Bigger Valves and Springs, Wade 1636, AU Head Gasket, 3.45 LSD, Shift Kitted Auto, RDA Slotted Rotors, QFM Performance Pads,Hornet Scooped Bonnet :evil3: , Custom CAI

Cobra Motorsports
Saiken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post