Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default bit of mudslinging for the weekend

so the weekend has arrive, the bathurst 1000 heats up tomorow, im going to be making my trip down for the weekend and as anyone who has ever been there everyone loves the few insults between ford/holden fans we get the whole Fast Only Rolling Downhill and all the rest. what have you got for holden?

The only one that i have heard is Heap Of Loud Disgusting Engine Noise. you got any? or other good insults

Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Mad_Aussie
what-tut-tut-tut

Hardly Original Louts Disrespecting Each-others Name?

This goes for both sides of the argument.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

There is no need to have a go at Holden drivers...they are already disadvantaged enough

Surely as a blue oval member, you will rise above petty mud slinging..
Old 08-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
XlR8TED

Holden
Owners
Love
D***
Each
Night

Old 08-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XlR8TED
Holden
Owners
Love
D***
Each
Night

hmmm now this one wont help me in this case, ive got a best friend who since we were like 10yrs old this time of the year the insults start.. oh and shes a smoking hot female lol
Old 09-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #6
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Been done many times and still unnecessary.
Closed Thread