Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 26-09-2016, 08:55 PM   #1
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 
Default Blue Sunday - Any AUs going?

As the title says, few of us with very cool AUs are meeting at Geelong foreshore as part of Blue Sunday this weekend. If anyone is interested in coming along in their AU of any kind let me know and I'll share meeting point when it's known.

Hope to see some of you there, my boys were nagging me to take the FG-X but I'm taking the XR8 220 along.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2016, 09:09 PM   #2
OzriderXR8

Default Re: Blue Sunday - Any AUs going?

I'd be keen to find out, I should have both cars by the weekend.

Might have to put the 20's back on the XR8, it's got the rough stock XR 17's back on.

AUII XR8 200KW
FG MK2 XR6
Mini 850
Rover P5 3 Litre Mk1
OzriderXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2016, 08:55 PM   #3
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

PM sent Oz.

Shame there wasn't many takers from AFF.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:51 PM   #4
OzriderXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
PM sent Oz.

Shame there wasn't many takers from AFF.
There was us though

AUII XR8 200KW
FG MK2 XR6
Mini 850
Rover P5 3 Litre Mk1
OzriderXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 02-10-2016, 08:45 PM   #5
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Was an awesome day with some great cars, well worth dedicating most of the day to. I didn't take many pics but I'll post a few later.