Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 11-10-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
na01

Default Fiesta Zetec. Help with good price drive away?

Hey Guys,

I'm considering of buying a Fiesta Zetec with upgrade of rims and tint. So I was wondering if you guys could help me with some ideas for the price of drive away so that when I go to the dealer I know what to expect and ask.
On the web they are listed for $18,490....

I live in NSW, Sydney so if you also have any info to who (dealer) are good people to talk to that would also be great

Thanks heaps for your info!

Cheers!

na01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #2
BlackLS

New or used?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #3
na01

Sorry forgot to mention... I'm looking for new thanks.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #4
FlaminFiesta

i got my fiesta

zetec auto body kit tints mats for 23450 so take about 2k off and thats what you should pay for that haha but its all about which dealer you choose the experience is definetley of buyng it worth more than saving a couple of hundered and always go by the "first impressions last" philosophy.

good luck!! as mista_fiesta he got a good deal from memory!
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:52 PM   #5
joshf2
striped

dale ford have stuffed me around with fixing up existing finance on the trade in

and they really have struggled to do simple things like return phone calls
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #6
azza1
black zetec

mine was 21000 with 16" rims, tint, mats, not bad.
azza1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:50 PM   #7
na01

Thanks for your valuable information
Hopefully this will prepare me when I go to the dealer.

Cheers guys!
Old 11-10-2005, 11:52 PM   #8
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Visit your local Dealer first, go on your impression and work from there until you are happy that you feel valued. If not, confidently try another Dealer until you're happy.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:47 AM   #9
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yup; and try bargaining ^_^; i got the auto lx, tint, spoiler, matts and guards for 20k (i think)(financed over 4 years @ 400 a month)
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:41 AM   #10
Danny
GT4.

Mine was $17500 Demo with 4500 kays, with mats, scuff plates, and tint.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-10-2005, 08:21 AM   #11
na01

Thanks again for the information guys! Any info in relation to purchasing this car is great for someone like me who has no clue about what to expect from the dealer.

I'm sure there would be other visitors here on this forum who may be looking for similar info as I am would be able to use this thread's information for their purchase. I sure will be taking some advice given here

Cheers everyone!
Old 12-10-2005, 10:56 AM   #12
RATT

na01, you have pm mate.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:56 AM   #13
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

i got zetec, auto, spoiler, mats for 21000 with all on roads and drive away that was from Power ford in Castle hill. When i picked it up they also threw in a full tank of premium, a set of ford wine glasses and some other crap. I took my mum along too so if u have one of them that might help jks....

Went to Jubellee ford in five dock, the one in Artarmon and brad garlick ford in ryde to suss out what was the best deal they could do, but most of em didnt really give me an orgasm if u know what i mean. so it just a matter of trying different dealers.

in my opinion u should be able to get all options except for the body kit for the same price i paid for mine probably even a bit less.

Just go in and say i want this this and this, whats the best deal u can give me. then they will give u a price. then u say " ok i will have my business if u throw in the spoiler".
Old 12-10-2005, 06:49 PM   #14
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

$22800 for a Zetec in Acquarius. 16s, Tint, Alarm, Floor Mat, Euro Plates.

That was at City Ford in Rockdale.... If your going there, i will advise you of a sales rep to stay away from, and if im not wrong one guy there sounded really helpful after the first guy stuffed me around after the deposit.

I always service my car at Jubilee... and lately i have been there talking to some of the new car department guys... They sound ok now, with one in particular chatting for a while on aftermarket options to get.

Also spoken to a guy from Peter Warren Ford Warrick Farm who seemed nice and helpful.

If any of these are dealers you are considering, PM me and ill mention the guys NOT to speak to.

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 04:32 PM   #15
Cypher
Fiesta Zetec

RATT is a great guy to deal with...should be able to help U get into a new Zetec...hardest thing will be picking colour and waiting for delivery.
Old 23-10-2005, 09:59 AM   #16
na01

Hey Guys,

Just to let u guys know that I am now waiting on delivery of Manual Black Fiesta Zetec Your info has helped me to get some ideas on what was decent deal.

Even though RATT was kind enough to offer me some deal, I ended up picking one up at closer dealer to where I live. It was kinda important for me to do it locally.

Anyways as for price I paid 22k drive away for Tint, 16's alloy, Body kit, Spoiler. They now tell me that 16's alloy is not going to be available for a while so I accepted on after market rims instead as I need to use this car asap.

Cheers!