Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 16-11-2005, 01:13 AM   #1
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Default 2006 Fiesta Pics

Im realllllllyyyyyyyyy hoping that Ford Australia doesnt bring the ZetecS here.... but rather updates the Zetec. But, since they are now considering Hot Hatches (XR5T) maybe, just maybe, they have a Fiesta XR4?!?!?!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 01:29 AM   #2
Tripe

I don't like the new interior at all, that red dashboard looks all wrong. I like the look of the stereo but the heater controls look a bit dodgy - I like the easy to use rotary knobs.

I like the new rear lights but the first pic shows just how much those new headlights bulge out from the bodywork, and it looks a bit ugly. Overall, I think the current model looks better inside and out.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 01:36 AM   #3
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripe
I don't like the new interior at all, that red dashboard looks all wrong. I like the look of the stereo but the heater controls look a bit dodgy - I like the easy to use rotary knobs.

I like the new rear lights but the first pic shows just how much those new headlights bulge out from the bodywork, and it looks a bit ugly. Overall, I think the current model looks better inside and out.
I agree with you there! I just dont want the Zetec S coming out with the better engine/transmission...

And yes, the front lights do BULGE out... i saw it at the Motor Show. Quite hidious!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 16-11-2005, 11:35 AM   #4
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have to say that I like the interior on the update ALOT more than the current interior. The dashboard is light years ahead of the current one. Id like to see the Zetec S come as there would a decent difference between the LX and Zetec, tuned suspension and it's closer ratio gearbox would give the ZetecS a slight edge over the other and finally be worthy of the Zetec name
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #5
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieoter
I have to say that I like the interior on the update ALOT more than the current interior. The dashboard is light years ahead of the current one. Id like to see the Zetec S come as there would a decent difference between the LX and Zetec, tuned suspension and it's closer ratio gearbox would give the ZetecS a slight edge over the other and finally be worthy of the Zetec name
depreciation, think of the depreciation!

Old 16-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
Fez WQ

I just want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fez WQ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #7
0xyg3n

Lol looks so much like a 4x4 in them pics.
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 10:41 PM   #8
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

I want some of those things... so i can make a MK6.5.... Cause those lights are going NO WHERE near my car!

Old 17-11-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
MeestaNob!
XR5T - Sea Grey.

Some thoughts:
We wont get the frivilous models (Zetec S for instance), they'll be reduced to the existing range.
I reckon that coloured dash might only be available on certain lower spec models, or some sort of 'fun pack'.

And I dont know why people hate the headlights, I reckon they're cute, and they look tough with a body kit.

I like!
MeestaNob! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 02:20 AM   #10
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

I didnt get the Fiesta because it was cute... i got it because it had European Flare. Something i think it might just have lost.....

Old 18-11-2005, 02:27 AM   #11
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the interiors a bit bleh, i like the 2 toned current fez's ^_^

i would love those foglights tho :]
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2005, 01:00 AM   #12
Danny
GT4.

Love the interior, That middle bit with the radio and HVAC controls is quite elegant, and functional, rivalling that of much more expensive euro cars and brings it up to be similar to the Focus.

That steering wheel airbag cover is AWESOME!, Its on my To get list.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post