Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
Sundeep
Banned

Default Why does everyone think it was me?

Why has everyone suddenly started to imply that I am the one who was smashing through the front window of Noble Blockbuster yesterday, cutting loops in the middle of the intersection and chucking bottles at cop cars?

There were at least 15 past and present members there last night, they were all well behaved and having a good time.

As everyone has said, it's the drunk/high 16 year olds that ****** it up for the rest of us.

MotherNature that's the last time I give you advice about CDMA to Next G migrations I swear.

Seriously what have I ever done wrong? I've never taken my car to any of this crap, never lost a demerit point (I don't wanna sound like a dick but others trust me with their cars more than I do), never had a stack and I'd help anyone on this forum out in a quick flash if they needed it.

FFS... I'm not the joker I'm BATMAN!!

Sundeep

Old 13-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #2
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Maybe it's the name change giving the wrong impression?
Old 13-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #3
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

In response to your reply to one of my last posts i feel that the clubs rep is being jepordised due to all the talk about last nights events.
Old 13-01-2007, 10:32 PM   #4
Tiga_EL
Banned

Its because you dose ppl with eseries stickers on your car... ohh wait you dont have any...mmm 'shrugs shoulders"
Old 13-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #5
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Very fair call Sunny.

Anyone who knows you properly wouldn't be making such accusations. Funnily enough it's people who've never met you that are paying you out.

I support you 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Old 13-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #6
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

LOL@FFS... I'm not the joker I'm BATMAN!!
Cheers
Old 13-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #7
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think I ruptured something laughing so hard !!
Guilt by association Sunny/Dose ... like it or not that's how it works.
Old 13-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #8
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dose
Why has everyone suddenly started to imply that I am the one who was smashing through the front window of Noble Blockbuster yesterday, cutting loops in the middle of the intersection and chucking bottles at cop cars?

There were at least 15 past and present members there last night, they were all well behaved and having a good time.

As everyone has said, it's the drunk/high 16 year olds that ****** it up for the rest of us.

MotherNature that's the last time I give you advice about CDMA to Next G migrations I swear.

Seriously what have I ever done wrong? I've never taken my car to any of this crap, never lost a demerit point (I don't wanna sound like a dick but others trust me with their cars more than I do), never had a stack and I'd help anyone on this forum out in a quick flash if they needed it.

Sundeep
In your own words
"OOOHHhhh WHINGE WHINGE ****EN WHINGE!!!
"

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
Old 13-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #9
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

The only association is that if there were no spectators then last night's incident wouldn't of happened.

And one of the contributing reason why other members are upset is that a meet up was posted in the e-series section for last night........

Don't you guys have mobile phones - SMS this crap and no one would of known you were even there........

Most of you are all mates and some things dont need to be discussed on the open forums......

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 13-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #10
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dose

Sundeep
Need a hug?

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 14-01-2007, 12:00 AM   #11
Justin@
Banned

Just by showing up you are really taking part in it, do you really think these knobheads would do the burnouts and street racing if people didnt go to watch?
Old 14-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #12
pHaT`eL
Banned

Apart from the pretty much ridiculous behavior from some of the intoxicated young teenagers, everyone else was just happy to stand to the side and watch.
Yes, there were current members there, not just from E-Series, but the whole forums, including JETXR, doesnt mean we were all going crazy like those other guys.
Old 14-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #13
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

I've put this in General "pub" discussion but may aswell put it here for those who havn't lookd there, im wiht you mr.dose

opps, after reading the "im out" thread, i shoudln't have mentioned this, well heres my 2cents, i do think its sad that people have to leave a club where it brings people from around australia together, with the same interests, just because of a few minorities that hoon the streets, you can't blame just those at noble maccas for this, what about every other e-series member who takes off at the lights like its a race? and the ones who cut in and out of cars.
Your always going to have those few people who hoon around the streets in any club, even if your at noble maccas or some underground drag meeting just to scope the place out, as long as yoru not representing your car by loosing traction on the tyres or acting a fool, i think that your ok,
The acts of noble maccas have been going on for years, exepct this time it was alot worse as things got out of hand, people who leave this club show no real emotion and effort just because of some stupid incident where a few Eseries fords where there.
I dont know about those weak people who are running from such a well founded Club, but my Ed belongs here, and so should any other proud owner dispite unlawful disputes....
Old 14-01-2007, 01:17 AM   #14
Christiaan
Tuned @ Pitlane Frankston

I'm going to drive to noble park mcdonalds tomorrow arvo to see what the fuss is all about.

This is the same as the cronulla riots. One incident, has shocked us all. But it's not really that bad. The hangout will be ruined now, with huge police pressence expected every fri/sat night for the next year!

Oh well, hopefully the hoons/watchers find a secluded industrial estate somewhere, away from any blockbusters/traffic lights.
BA MKII XR6 Turbo, 6sp Manual - Vibe purple, Premium sound, Sports leather, BA XR8 wheels, Koni adjustable suspension, Nizpro v/springs, Walbro in-tank pump, Siemens 60lb injectors, Process West stage 1 intercooler, Mal Wood 11" Option 3 clutch, Tripod gauges, Custom Mainlube T56 gearbox oil, ETM turbo oil feed line, Typhoon intake, BMC Panel filter, Turbosmart BOV, Tuned by Pit Lane Performance - 300.4rwkw @ 12psi
Old 14-01-2007, 01:23 AM   #15
EDXR6T

What is everyone talking about Sunny.

I was the one riping skid's like a mad kent.

Get ya facts right:P

People are sheep Sunny once someone bag's someone out on this forums the weak minded will all follow.
Old 14-01-2007, 01:27 AM   #16
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

yeah i mean, all of us can say we like to watch a car burning some rubber, just don't represent the club in that mannor.
Old 14-01-2007, 01:34 AM   #17
EDXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid34
yeah i mean, all of us can say we like to watch a car burning some rubber, just don't represent the club in that mannor.
Still waiting for some video footage of an e-series member doing somthing illegal on tape.

Nothing on U tube.
Old 14-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #18
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

holy crap I come on here and its all up s h!T creek! i had no idea about any of this till now.
I dont get why people think they should leave the club and rip the stickers off their cars. If you werent there being a fool then you have nothing to worry about. I find it very unlikely that a cop will pull you up because you have e-series club stickers on your car and they claim you where at noble park. To me these people sound like sooks, take it or leave it, thats my opinion.
Old 14-01-2007, 01:40 AM   #19
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

braden mate, i don't know you for ****, but I second to that all the way...!!
Old 14-01-2007, 02:22 AM   #20
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-Coupe
Guilt by association Sunny/Dose ... like it or not that's how it works.
Bingo.

Unfortunatly its the dropkick social degenerates that ensure EVERYONE associated with car modifications is seen in this light.

On that there are three subsiquent points

(1) If youre not happy with the guilty by association tag, get out of the game entierly and buy a moped.
(2) The idiots who pander to this guilty by association rival the actual "rioting" morons for their stupidity
(3) Being at these places you must shoulder some of the blame, as the whole street racing/burnouts/dangerous driving deal won't even be there with a lack of auience.

(also from another thread somone blamed alcahol/drugs. Simple thing- you need one more thing to combine with alcamajahol and drugs to cause problems.....Idiots.)

Old 14-01-2007, 02:49 AM   #21
ED turbo (mickmalta)
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Media dictates the public, the police serve the public, the police are going to target any car with a club sticker, loud exhaust and ethnic looking ppl driving cars that 'stand out.'

I'll be putting the ED in the garage for a while.....

1984 Pontiac trans am

Gone but not forgotten: 1993 Falcon futura turbo.
Old 14-01-2007, 02:52 AM   #22
ED turbo (mickmalta)
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh yeh and sunny....... unless you have been caught on video or mobile phone camera, I don't see why you need to plead with other members that it wasn't you involved......... unfortunately, both past and present, you have been quite outspoken (talking from personal experience) and the car you drive epitomises everything the police will stamp out because of what happened at Noble Park.....

Take my advice..... park it and leave it for a month.

1984 Pontiac trans am

Gone but not forgotten: 1993 Falcon futura turbo.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:09 AM   #23
5L
[ 5L ]

we used to get the same thing as noble park maccas, at fulham maccas here in sa. burnouts all night long, whole carpark full of mixutres of cars. cops came down hard on it.

i dont think it is right that a forum member gets blamed for bringing the clubs rep down. sunny has got one of the best e-series that is representing the club, and he brings some humor to the forums.
[ 5L ] 2001 AU series 2 xr8, 220kw, 5speed, leather interior, premium sound, narooma blue, cat back exhaust, k&n filter,willall edit,MSD coil packs, MSD leads, monroe gt gas shocks, superlow kingsprings 187rwkw (mainline)

www.ignitionimages.com
Old 14-01-2007, 03:26 AM   #24
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Noble park maccers has always been a prime "hoon" hangout, it's were my car was canaried 5 years ago when i used to be into the whole friday night drag scene. I've stated several times on the forums that people are just asking for trouble by organizing meets there. Over the past few years the noble scene has died off but all of a sudden it seems to be the hot favourite again. Best thing to do is just stay away from these soughts of "events" from now on, whether your participating or just spectating, as it's not worth risking receiving a canary, getting your car damaged or worse getting injured from a stray bottle or getting mixed into a fight with a bunch of lowlife scum. Leaving the club tho is a little extreme, aslong as we didn't have 3 or 4 members cars doing tandem doughies then i don't think we have much to worry about.

My 2c

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Old 14-01-2007, 03:34 AM   #25
Clarke AV
OzECruisers Treasurer

Thumbs down

Holy crap getting worse close
some one
Old 14-01-2007, 03:40 AM   #26
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUXR8220
i dont think it is right that a forum member gets blamed for bringing the clubs rep down.
I'd like to see actual quotes of where when whom accusations have been made. Can't say ive seen any to date (happy to be proven wrong)

Old 14-01-2007, 04:39 AM   #27
5L
[ 5L ]

i never said it was you walkinshaw but this is a quote from mothernature taken from the other thread, which i guess is why this thread was started.

"Sundeep you are one of the main offenders who have taken this club to the low low place that it is now ......"
[ 5L ] 2001 AU series 2 xr8, 220kw, 5speed, leather interior, premium sound, narooma blue, cat back exhaust, k&n filter,willall edit,MSD coil packs, MSD leads, monroe gt gas shocks, superlow kingsprings 187rwkw (mainline)

www.ignitionimages.com
Old 14-01-2007, 05:33 AM   #28
Rollin
Banned

Quote:
(3) Being at these places you must shoulder some of the blame, as the whole street racing/burnouts/dangerous driving deal won't even be there with a lack of auience.
Ok I have no idea WTF you guys are on about, but this statement jumped out at me.

Just because someone is somewhere a crime/offence is being commmited doesn't mean they should cop the blame.

At the moment in Brisbane there is a guy/some guys that hide out along bike paths and walking tracks and jump out and molest/rape/interfere with women out jogging or riding, so does that mean if I go out for a ride or a run I should shoulder some of the blame for the women who have been interfered with? I should think bloody not!

And a skid is fun weither there is an audience or not, so IMHO racing, speeding and skids are going to occur anywhere the purpetrators think they can get away with it.
Old 14-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #29
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You always come up with good entertainment Rollin

I believe what Mothernature was saying is that dose has a history of doing stupid things on the street and the even stupider action of telling people on the forum. I got the feeling he was proud of his being a 'rebel'. Now some serious crap has gone down he is having a whinge about everyone thinking it was him.
As previously quoted "OOOHHhhh WHINGE WHINGE ****EN WHINGE!!!
You reap what you sow .
Jeez, just get over it
Old 14-01-2007, 10:35 AM   #30
protd
TUFF FORDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin
Ok I have no idea WTF you guys are on about, but this statement jumped out at me.

Just because someone is somewhere a crime/offence is being commmited doesn't mean they should cop the blame.

At the moment in Brisbane there is a guy/some guys that hide out along bike paths and walking tracks and jump out and molest/rape/interfere with women out jogging or riding, so does that mean if I go out for a ride or a run I should shoulder some of the blame for the women who have been interfered with? I should think bloody not!

And a skid is fun weither there is an audience or not, so IMHO racing, speeding and skids are going to occur anywhere the purpetrators think they can get away with it.

i understand what your saying but you gave a bad example.. because if you where out jogging and a woman got raped and you stood there and watched the hole thing happen then yes you should shoulder the blame and in the eyes of the law you would.. now if you were out jogging and someone got raped but you were jogging on the other side of the park and not anywhere near the scene of the crime then no you should not be held to any blame and in the eyes of the law you wont be..

and i still think that anyone involved are *******..
Closed Thread