Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-08-2006, 10:55 PM   #31
AUXRVIII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Heres some things you could try.
1. Write it off.
2. Get some fisholine & spray in the doors, boot & under bonnet areas, then convince mum the benefits of its anti corrosion properties.
3. Write it off.
AUXRVIII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #32
capriv8

Mate I just had a good laugh sorry but it reminded me of a boys trip away where the bus we were on had those little slide windows above each seat, Short storey I spewed out my window and it came back in the windows behind me.
capriv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #33
jack_crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by capriv8
Mate I just had a good laugh sorry but it reminded me of a boys trip away where the bus we were on had those little slide windows above each seat, Short storey I spewed out my window and it came back in the windows behind me.

now thats funny! As a kid I went on an school excursion/trip for 4 days, well there was something going around at the time because nearly everyone on the trip was vomiting by the second day. I personally vomited so much that the ENTIRE centre walkway in the bus was covered in newspaper to soak up as much of the vomit as possible. The whole bus stank of it cause there are no windows, only aircon and I'm sure everyone from my school will always remember riding on the bus full of vomit.
jack_crowley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2006, 02:45 PM   #34
Ringo
I see you....

Originally Posted by capriv8

....ROFLMAO.......one of the funniest things I have ever heard....and I can just picture it too. I'm sure there is another thread in this topic.....

I've had to ride home on a bus one afternoon (30 min trip) after a kid had lost his lunch all over the floor of the bus. Watching it spread up and down the the bus as the driver accelerated and braked was fun to watch (not).

Hope everything works out Scottish.....that stuff gets everywhere
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #35
BJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishxc

The worst part was that I was wearing a fake kilt, ginger wig and Scottish "bunnet" with a yellow t shirt covered in pink effluent!
Now doesnt that make for a pretty pictuer. It could only happen to you, could it. I must make suer when you are down here you keep the window down. Bj
BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #36
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ
Now doesnt that make for a pretty pictuer. It could only happen to you, could it. I must make suer when you are down here you keep the window down. Bj

Hahaha! I promise I won't be sick in the XR Big John! Re your txt, I'm waiting for my itinerary to come through for Melb so I'll let you know what time I have spare- I know there won't be much of it but we'll catch up for sure!

On the Mirage, there is a lingering smell from the Nil-Odour but the sickky smell is vastly reduced (found more lurking in the weather seals inside and outside the door)
FYI, I sprinkled about 2kg of baking soda across the carpet and seats and left overnite which helped quite a lot!

It'll all be a bad memory before long- my XR6 Ego with all the bells and whistles is ready for collection at 4pm tomorrow....sick wipes off leather sooo much easier! : :

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2006, 04:34 PM   #37
LTD Spyder

Rub **** into the carpet.
This will get rid of the vomit fragrance. :1syellow1
LTD Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #38
turboute
turboute

Use little green smelly tree to remove all odours....
turboute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2006, 12:07 PM   #39
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboute
Use little green smelly tree to remove all odours....

He's hanging from the mirror but my bile fragrance is winning hands down!
I will remove the door panel and check in there around the window for tracrs too.

Rubbing ***t into the carpet is a good one- I just need to engineer a conveniently placed barkers egg in order that my fiancee steps in it and then into the car...blame deflected!

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2006, 12:16 PM   #40
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Ergh, bit like a bag of prawns that went a miss in mums Focus. Was a very expensive trip to the rubbish bin at work (new boot carpets to get rid of smell).

Good Luck, just thank the lord it wasnt your new BF!
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post